Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas Presents: The Finals Classic. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: National Fashionistas Presents: The Finals Classic.
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National Fashionistas Presents: The Finals Classic.

Famous actresses throughout history include Joan Crawford, Katharine Hepburn, Greta Garbo, Lillian Gish, and Marilyn Monroe. Vivien Leigh, Audrey Hepburn, Ingrid Bergman, Esther Williams, and Raquel Welch. Some of the women listed had shoes made by Salvatore Ferragamo, while would've easily been honored to have had the same done for them. Several actresses had shoes personally handcrafted by the legendary showmaker himself, becoming immortalized to his vision and art of what sexy is when you include women and wonderful shoes in the same idea that turned into reality.

If Salvatore Ferragamo had lived on forever and never aged to be too old, he would've done the same for the actresses, singers, and models who came through in the generations afterwards, and generations long after those. Women such as Cheryl Ladd, Paulina Porizkova, Heidi Klum, Beyoncé, and Megan Fox.

Had the National Fashionistas been around since the 1920s, these women would've been the recipients of the newest edition of the Ferragamos for any given year that fits their time and generation. Megan Fox was once the wearer of those shoes. Even though Salvatore was not there physically, his presence was felt through his spirit. Ferragamo loved Candice Swanepoel so much, he wanted to slip those shoes on her feet a second year in a row.

Now, the legacy and tradition will finally add someone new to the list of legends, the list of women who will be remembered for generations to come so that they will be the envy of new women in the future who would want to pay their respects and admiration for the stars who came before them.

In the National Fashionistas, that is the event in where stars are born. In the Finals Classic, this is where Legends are made. In a finals that's going to be a classic, a new name will be added to the list of women who are classics.

----

Audrina Patridge
National Class Champion --

Date of Birth: May 9, 1985
City of Birth: Placentia, California, USA
Height: 5'7''
Assests (Other Than Her Feet): Arguably the BEST bikini body, PERIOD. Charm beauty, her ability to warm hearts and love unconditionally. Acting and strong bonds with family and friends.

Vices: They're Not Real.
Job: Actress/Television Personality
Hobbies: Riding bikes, Shopping for a Good Book, Childrens' Charities, and PeTA.
Measurements: 34-24-36
Shoe Size: 9

AUDRINA PATRIDGE
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ow4qmlggvplwvl50j78u6z6n12x4m1pb
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ww4901ouegjwkjorf64ollipr94kzxqv

MORE STUFF, PICTURES AND BEHIND THE SCENE CLIP --
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/zvduzumdag50ef90q96hi5ipmp5mgbsf
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=5Z8CDu7a24U&vq=medium

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/flr7bckcqjawvopgss4kaycu2qmy5hsy/

Shoe Department -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/u0lifs9fi0ke778vi4l02jr08bu1dmu8

----

Selena Gomez
American Class Champion

Date of Birth: July 22, 1992
Hometown: Grand Prairie, Texas
Height: 5'5"
Assets: Lips Great, Body Pretty, Eyes Young & Innocent Looking, Nice Set Of Teeth, She Looks Amazing In A Bikini

Vices: Big Cheeks
Job: Actress/Singer
Hobbies: Surfing
Measurements: 32-24-34
Shoe Size: 7.5

SELENA GOMEZ
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/bp474wvs6hn45d5wt54ms6gpov8isl43

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/wf5tp3ap92o9f949ub5c4zebngb8q73n
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/152c12orgf25hn2n6nsay9s9ic8i2v94

--

Here, we have a live performance from Selena Gomez, singing a her that will be coming off her newest album. I could have showed the NBC version of the performance where the quality was clearer. However, I went with the angle taken from a fan who was there to see her perform live. The quality is not as clear, but you get a different feel watching it because it's like looking at raw footage of the event itself. Only when you look at the raw footage do yo really get the sense that the person actually existed. I don't know, it's weird in that sort of way.

The link below the YouTube clip is the kind of shoes she wore wile performing that song, except the pictures show the same shoe in a different color than the color Selena actually wore.

Selena Gomez Performing Slow Down --
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=ZCuKgxLiQsk&vq=medium
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/txbpz1il35dmd2vs09wgdaht47w0qt1k

--

DAVID LETTERMAN

These pictures and video were taken during Selena Gomez's last visit to the Ed Sullivan Theatre. The clip is almost ten minutes long and it's a funny interview throughout their dialog. If there's anything about that clip that you should pay attention to, it's the part from 5:30-6:40 in the video. To me, that was the highlight right there.

Shoe Department -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/5mvdkfmy0ypu9hs5r3punf56q6xdix1o
YouTube -- http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=PXp347jV5YQ&vq=medium

----

SPECIAL THANKS
Once again, Nusuth's site is http://www.celebrityfeet4.us/. It has been a great year for the fashionistas for the fans and the women who were in this contest alike. While this contest will be taking the rest of the year off, Nusuth's site will be be active for all your celebrity foot needs, all year 'round. Check it out. Enough praise has been paid to me by many people in here for their support of this contest. Nusuth's work is a hobby that makes it all of its worth when enough people give their support, their credit and thanks to what he has been able to compile over the years, even longer than the existence of the National Fashionistas.

----

When a woman is in the Finals Classic, she is in it for more than just a shot at a championship ... she is in it to show that she is not one of the greats, but one of the greatest. She's not only in it to make history, but to become part of it. The only way to leave a legacy people remember, is by doing something they can't forget.

The Finals Classic.

[ August 01, 2013, 05:47 PM: Message edited by: National ]

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 108 user(s) have voted.
Voting stopped at board time.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe that we're finally here. After this there will be no more matches. At the beginning of the season, Audrina was one of the candidates who would've made the finals. At the same time, Selena was not expected to be here. I'm sure she has her fans, but even they would not have seen any of this coming when the season started.

My feelings about this year's finals is that even though I voted for Audrina, I do not feel confident that she's going to win this match. If she were facing anyone else in the finals, then I felt she would've had a better chance of winning. Selena Gomez is the reason I don't feel confident in Audrina. I truly feel that she would've had a better chance against Jessica Lowndes than she does against Audrina. With Selena being as unpredictable as her fortune has been over the last month, then for Audrina, this is the last person you want to see.

Audrina has gone through some tough opponents to get here. Let's not discount what Selena hadto go through to get here. I would't go as far as to say the both Roise and Bar were falling apart, but they certainly were not at the top of their game. She took advantage of them and she took care of another opponent who gave her a tougher challenge in Jessica Lowndes.

Now against Audrina, since Selena has nothing to lose, then that means she has no reason to be scared of anything.

I don't trust Audrina in big matches because historically, she's a choke artist. Let's not forget that she finished the season quite poorly herself.

My heart says Audrina, but my head is saying that the majority would vote for Selena.

[ August 01, 2013, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: foot_fashion_industry ]

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot_fashion_industry:

I don't trust Audrina in big matches because historically, she's a choke artist. Let's not forget that she finished the season quite poorly herself.

My heart says Audrina, but my head is saying that the majority would vote for Selena.

I'm voting for Selena in this match. Aside from that, you're right. I don't know how Audrina fans can go into this match with a lot of confidence. I also thought that my feelings about Audrina winning the whole thing was going to be more in her favor had she faced Jessica Lowndes or someone else. I think Lowndes has defeated Audrina late in the season, but I would still favor Audrina in that match. Going into this match, however, I felt that Audrina is the underdog and that this whole Cinderella ride that Gomez is on is going to pay off in the end. Right now, Audrina has a pretty solid lead in the early goings. If Audrina can keep that lead on Selena, then she would prove me wrong.

Just to make sure, Audrina is going to need all the votes she can get before Gomez starts to mount some sort of comeback. If Selena cannot get her act together real soon, then this match is going to be over before you it.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jensen
Major Player
Member # 33746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jensen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted for Selena, thinking that by the time I pressed the Submit button that the match would be pretty even. As of now 27 guys have voted. Never was I expecting that Audrina would be up by 13 at this time. If I was Selena's coach, I'd call for a time out. A time out is needed to come up with a new plan to get back in this match because whatever our original plan was, it's not working.

I think Selena's pictures are a lot better than what Audrina has brought to the table, but so far guys like myself are in the minority.

About that Letterman interview, first off, I'm glad the clip is up and running again because for a while there the clip was taken down. Anyway, those shoe department pictures and that clip that went along with it was what officially won me over with Selena, especially the part National highlighted. That one-liner Selena said during that portion of the clip was the part that got her my vote. She embarrassed that kid and made him look like the little bitch we all knew he was to begin with. Love it. [Smile]

I'm not sure if I totally agree with Duffy about Selena being the favorite to win. Audrina has experience on her side and the only thing that she really, really needs is to win this championship after being passed aside for so long. If her huge lead does not tell you that her fans are fed up after all those years of falling short, then I don't know what does. For Selena, getting here at a time when no one singled her out as the odds-on favorite to make the finals for the AFC, might turn out to be something that's way over her head. For Audrina, it's expected that she makes it here. For her, this is right where she should be. For that, that's why I feel that Audrina is favored to win, even if slightly. Selena is the underdog, and I'm pulling for the underdog to win.

Posts: 133 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish&martini
Major Player
Member # 34060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish&martini   Email footfetish&martini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This year's finals has a very different feel to it because of the unpredictability factor of Selena Gomez, and because all the usual faces are not in the finals this year like a Candice Swanepoel or a Marisa Miller. It feels fresh and new to have some new girls trying to get a taste of what it's like to be a champion.

My vote went to Audrina. Her feet are always in top condition, she looks great in her pictures, and the ones where she's at the shoe shop trying on different pairs is her way of telling us that she speaks our language. Great way to appeal to us. Also very touching was the picture in one of her galleries in where she's showing her love for that puppy. Kind of brings me back to National's description of her in the Tale of the Tape in how Audrina has "charm beauty and has the ability to warm hearts and love unconditionally."

I remember the match Audrina had with Carmen Electra earlier this year. That match was bitter sweet for me because while my Carmen Electra lost that match, it was one of the greatest matches we have ever seen. A match I'll never forget. Audrina has what it takes to endure tough situations in matches that become hectic. I think Audrina will teach Selena a lesson. That lesson will be a learning curve for Selena, a lesson that she can use to better herself in the future. But for now, Audrina is going to show Selena a thing or two on how to mature into complete womanhood.

Audrina has been nothing but a great person throughout the years. It's about time she gets rewarded for that.

Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footcenter
Board Regular
Member # 34062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footcenter   Email footcenter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was also surprised to see Audrina in front of Selena by a lot of votes, but I was glad she was ahead by that many. Seeing how Selena has been as of late, I don't want her anywhere near Audrina. I am getting a bit concerned now that Selena is starting to get a little closer to her. My favorite girl in here is Victoria Justice, but I want to give Audrina my respect for giving Victoria a tough time throughout the season, and I want to give Audrina my support now that she's in the finals classic.

Selena's magic ride is going to end here. Audrina is going to be our next champion. If she's able to beat Candice Swanepoel, then she should know how to handle Selena. Selena will have her time some other time. This is Audrina's time.

I would love to have been the shoe salesman at the store to assist Audrina in all the pairs she wants to try on.

Posts: 49 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm hoping for a low turnout only because I feel that more people who vote, the more that the match will favor Selena. Back when Audrina had that pretty good lead, I was going to leave that thought all to myself. But now that the match is little closer, I have to start believing that again.

With this being the Finals Classic, I feel that this match will not be a low turnout because it's the final match of the year, and everyone will want to vote for one last time. Let's hope Audrina can stay in front. [Fingers Crossed]

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
undershoes1022
Board Regular
Member # 30080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for undershoes1022   Email undershoes1022   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do the people really want Justin's Bieber's girlfriend winning the whole contest? I don't that's for sure.

I thought Audrina's pics were super hot with especially her shoe department pics. Yes right now Selena is in the lead but again it's the finals so the match has to be exciting but I feel Audrina will not choke this time and come back to regain the lead and win it all.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Correction: it's Justin Beiber's EX-girlfriend. If my memory is correct, they broke up before this season even began. This could help explain why she's done so much better this year compared to last year. The bad news for Audrina is that she lost whatever huge lead she had. The good news is that she still has a lot of time left to get her lead back before this is all over.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
undershoes1022
Board Regular
Member # 30080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for undershoes1022   Email undershoes1022   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by caseman:
Correction: it's Justin Beiber's EX-girlfriend. If my memory is correct, they broke up before this season even began. This could help explain why she's done so much better this year compared to last year. The bad news for Audrina is that she lost whatever huge lead she had. The good news is that she still has a lot of time left to get her lead back before this is all over.

Last week Beiber took time off from his tour to see her on her B-Day and they left her party together. It's more like an on &off relationship [Love]
Anyhow still I feel Audrina will pull it off.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Correction: it's Justin Beiber's EX-girlfriend. If my memory is correct, they broke up before this season even began. This could help explain why she's done so much better this year compared to last year.

quote:
Originally posted by Jensen:

About that Letterman interview, first off, I'm glad the clip is up and running again because for a while there the clip was taken down. Anyway, those shoe department pictures and that clip that went along with it was what officially won me over with Selena, especially the part National highlighted. That one-liner Selena said during that portion of the clip was the part that got her my vote. She embarrassed that kid and made him look like the little bitch we all knew he was to begin with. Love it. [Smile]

Not sure when they broke up. Like caseman said, it was right before or right around the time the season started. Or maybe well before that, for all I know. That Letterman interview took place back in March, just a few weeks into the season. By that time, it was well known that those two were no longer together. Speaking of that interview, I saw that clip and that part people are talking about. I was laughing so hard that she dissed Justin like that. Even if what she said was not true, just the fact that she can crack a joke like that made him look like a sissy.

Good for her.

Look at how she looks in the Shoe Department pictures. She's made me a believer. The fact that Gomez caught up shows that she's actually serious about winning this. Now the pressure is on Gomez to keep that lead. Don't expect Audrina to take this lying down.

I voted for Selena, but it should come to the surprise of no one if Audrina ends up winning this. Whoever wins this, deserves it.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by undershoes1022:
quote:

Last week Beiber took time off from his tour to see her on her B-Day and they left her party together. It's more like an on &off relationship [Love]

I guess you can call it that. It was also reported yesterday that she's definitely single and that she's enjoying it.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/selena-gomez-talks-justin-bieber-we-enjoy-each-others-company-every-now-and-then-201318

We could hear something different in a couple of weeks about how they saw each other and all that other BS. That's how ex-couples usually are. But the point is, they're not together like they once were. If she's enjoying being single, it's definitely showing in her results in this contest.

If I were Selena's manager, I would tell her not to take Audrina for granted because she's not a quitter. When a veteran like Audrina is still looking for her first title, and she's that close to getting it, she's going to become very desperate. Selena has a very small lead, and I'm not comfortable with that.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

quote:
Originally posted by undershoes1022:

I hope you're right. Audrina will have to get back to work because I don't like the fact that Selena has somehow taken the lead away from her.

Now this has become very interesting.

footcenter
Board Regular
Member # 34062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footcenter   Email footcenter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOLY SHIT, WHAT A TURN OF EVENTS!!!

Audrina has not only re-taken the lead, but she has really given it to Selena! A ten point lead as of this writing. This time, that lead is going to mean a lot more than the one before it because now we have less time left on the clock and this has to make Selena feel devastated. Now Selena has got to work extra hard to get back in control. But at this point in the match, that seems less likely. I don't see Audrina blowing another lead like that again.

I'm starting to feel it, everyone! Audrina's championship is getting closer to being worn on her feet. New shoes for the right girl and the right pair of feet.

I still can't believe this. Selena caught up and Audrina put her right back to where she started: way behind. This time, time is not on Selena's side.

Posts: 49 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

quote:
Originally posted by footcenter:
HOLY SHIT, WHAT A TURN OF EVENTS!!!

Audrina has not only re-taken the lead, but she has really given it to Selena! A ten point lead as of this writing. This time, that lead is going to mean a lot more than the one before it because now we have less time left on the clock and this has to make Selena feel devastated.

[Thud]

I don't know why I'm surprised. I mean I knew that Audrina would take the lead eventually, but I never knew that she would come back THIS strong. I thought that if she were to take the lead over Selena, that it would be by a small amount of votes, like 3 or 4. We have about 22 hours before we crown a new champion, and now I'm more afraid that Selena won't win it. Like you said, the biggest thing now is that Selena is running out of time. I'm devastated by what just happened here.

If Audrina keeps that kind of lead after the next twelve hours, then anyone who wants Selena to win is going to really panic.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links