Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Are feet better than sex? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Are feet better than sex?
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hur:
handjobs and footjobs are *sex*

That depends on what the meaning of are is.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me, sex goes hand and hand with a pair of sexy feet. However, if I meet to girl of my dream and she said that. . . . . I would have said, okay. Because, there are a lot of other women who have a pussy. Year ago in my twenties, I told my then wife that I am going to the strip club to get work up over many sexy looking stripper feet. When I get home I would bang her pussy all night. Or I could [Jerkoff]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet are all I've ever really wanted anyway.

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great response tyger! Could be the name of a rock song.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tyger7:
Feet are all I've ever really wanted anyway.

DITO Worshiping feet is like sex for me... Just watching my friends wive's shoeplay and barefooted turns me on let alone touching and sniffing.

I wouldn't have sex with any of my mates wive's but if they asked me to suck their toes in front of everyone i would.

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nahh, but it's close. Now...if you have any stds or isn't self confident towards vaginal intercourse...then go for the feet. I look at it as foreplay. My goal is that box then [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] on the feet. [Big Grin]

[ September 10, 2013, 05:39 AM: Message edited by: Doc Ock ]

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by little5:
If the woman of your dreams told you that you could worship her feet as much as you wanted and any time you wanted but you couldn't have intercourse with her and she wouldn't perform oral sex on you would you agree?

This is pretty much what im after anyways. As long as i could still cuddle, kiss, hold hands and such, yeah id be pretty much set for life! I dont care about sex or oral, id rather just engage in feet activities so this would be a dream come true.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DMoney19
Loyal Member
Member # 46890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DMoney19   Email DMoney19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet > sex
Posts: 63 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sex with feet in my face is the best

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sex with feet in my face is the best
I completely agree. For me, literally the most sexually arousing activity is orally worshipping a woman's bare feet (a simple pleasure I know [Wink] ) and the end result I want is an orgasm, so sex with feet in my face is the best option ever!
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm all in!!
Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The woman of my dreams and I can have her feet as much as I want? Hell yeah!! That would be heaven for me!

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll settle for the feet if she won't give me the pussy. To me the feet are like foreplay or a pre round sex comes. I must say...feet are more arousing more. I may sound crazy...but hey. Honestly I think getting a footjob and eating her from the back could go hand to hand.

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd take the feet any day. I don't even look at myself as a normal person as far as sex is concerned. I have issues with sex as far as confidence/self-consciousness goes. I'd much rather put my face in it. I think that would be harder to decide between that and the feet.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martin28
Board Regular
Member # 33094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martin28   Email Martin28   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Much better:)

--------------------
feet is fun

Posts: 39 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links