Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Are feet better than sex? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Are feet better than sex?
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In a lot of cases yes, despite what people say. The realm of possibilities is endless with feet, and you can't get a girl pregnant by performing foot worship on her. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just read the OP again. Sex or foot worship??

Sex all the way. Or find another woman. If a woman only offers her feet to me...I'd think there was some sort of intimacy/respect/attraction issue. That wouldn't fly. I like knowing I keep my woman sexually satisfied...something that foot worship does NOT do. A woman needs a man that can make her feel like a woman in the sack....while foot worship could be a piece of that puzzle.....it's far from the full thing...99.9999% of the time.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SpaceCitySoles
Major Player
Member # 42517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SpaceCitySoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I AGREE! 100 PERCEENT!
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Just read the OP again. Sex or foot worship??

Sex all the way. Or find another woman. If a woman only offers her feet to me...I'd think there was some sort of intimacy/respect/attraction issue. That wouldn't fly. I like knowing I keep my woman sexually satisfied...something that foot worship does NOT do. A woman needs a man that can make her feel like a woman in the sack....while foot worship could be a piece of that puzzle.....it's far from the full thing...99.9999% of the time.

--------------------
http://www.SpaceCitySoles.com
The home of the most exquisite fetish models with beautiful feet!
 -

-

Voyeur Foot Fetish, Foot Humiliation, Foot Play, Foot Worship, Giantess, and FemDom

Posts: 199 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SpaceCitySoles
Major Player
Member # 42517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SpaceCitySoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still enjoy FEET! All day everday. I love using foot worship as foreplay in the bedroom to keep me going, and whatever she likes to get her going whether its sucking on her toes, rubbing her nipples, kissing her neck, or eating her sweet sugar walls. Footjobs for example is more for the guys pleasure right? Not all women get pleasure from getting us off with their feet. For the ultimate pleasure experience for me and a lady i pick SEX. final answer

--------------------
http://www.SpaceCitySoles.com
The home of the most exquisite fetish models with beautiful feet!
 -

-

Voyeur Foot Fetish, Foot Humiliation, Foot Play, Foot Worship, Giantess, and FemDom

Posts: 199 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SpaceCitySoles:
I still enjoy FEET! All day everday. I love using foot worship as foreplay in the bedroom to keep me going, and whatever she likes to get her going whether its sucking on her toes, rubbing her nipples, kissing her neck, or eating her sweet sugar walls. Footjobs for example is more for the guys pleasure right? Not all women get pleasure from getting us off with their feet. For the ultimate pleasure experience for me and a lady i pick SEX. final answer

I feel you man. I still struggle with feeling guilty every time I have an orgasm and she doesn't....which is usually when I get a footjob. During sex though...I always ensure she comes first so I can just let go whenever I want without feeling like I let her down. It feels great...not only getting that release(that's been ready to go far before she climaxes), but knowing you made her happy. This captures my emotion each time:

http://youtu.be/lQlIhraqL7o

I've never gotten that with just foot play and I doubt I ever will. Sex is perfect for me. But thank goodness I have my cake and eat her....I mean it.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smokey
Major Player
Member # 3270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smokey   Email Smokey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've hada girlfriend or 2 who wanted to "save herself till marriage" as far as sex goes but foreplay was fair game and with that, FFFEEEETTTT!!!!

--------------------
I'm a sucker for nice toes

Posts: 124 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links