Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What irritates you about foot videos? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: What irritates you about foot videos?
VTX-1800
Board Regular
Member # 45282

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VTX-1800     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having a guy in the vid. Seeing some dudes ugly assed face doing worship earns an instant click on the back button from me
Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kyle Chaos
Board Regular
Member # 46376

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kyle Chaos   Author's Homepage   Email Kyle Chaos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what I hate about foot videos? All the critics of foot videos! A foot is a a foot. Or is it? [Wink]

--------------------
www.FootChaos.com
www.KyleChaos.com
www.AcesofChaos.com

Posts: 43 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gezlock
Loyal Member
Member # 25394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gezlock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girls insulting and being dominating. I mean, you can like feet and not being treated like shit by a girl. I never understood the corelation beetween femdom and foot fetichism.

--------------------
Metal Slug for ever !

Posts: 92 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
- Camera man talks or makes commentary.

- Bad acting. I know this tends to be pretty common, but some models don't really even try. I just hate getting that "I'm just here for the check" vibe from the model.

- A few keywords can be a turnoff, like "toesies" or "feeties". Sometime "stinky" can be one too, as it makes it sounds childish.

- Guys in the video. Sometimes it's okay, but it's almost universally some sleazy-looking guy, or someone way too old to be in an adult video.

- Long build-up. I enjoy clips with a plot or setting, but if it takes too long to get to the action, it can be tiring.

- Music in general. I just think a good foot video doesn't need music to artificially set the mood.

- No preview. Or the only preview available is the best part of the video when the rest of it pales in comparison.

And this last one isn't so much videos as more as the models themselves:

- Models who outright state they don't like foot fetish or aren't turned on by foot fetish or anything feet-related. It feels more like a slap in our face than anything.

I'm sure there's other. I tend to be rather picky!

[ January 03, 2014, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: Lordsoysauce ]

Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poor video quality.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot fetish vids tend to not be very "real world" experiences. And the domination angle sucks too.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lordsoysauce:
- Camera man talks or makes commentary.

- Bad acting. I know this tends to be pretty common, but some models don't really even try. I just hate getting that "I'm just here for the check" vibe from the model.

- A few keywords can be a turnoff, like "toesies" or "feeties". Sometime "stinky" can be one too, as it makes it sounds childish.

- Guys in the video. Sometimes it's okay, but it's almost universally some sleazy-looking guy, or someone way too old to be in an adult video.

- Long build-up. I enjoy clips with a plot or setting, but if it takes too long to get to the action, it can be tiring.

- Music in general. I just think a good foot video doesn't need music to artificially set the mood.

- No preview. Or the only preview available is the best part of the video when the rest of it pales in comparison.

And this last one isn't so much videos as more as the models themselves:

- Models who outright state they don't like foot fetish or aren't turned on by foot fetish or anything feet-related. It feels more like a slap in our face than anything.

I'm sure there's other. I tend to be rather picky!

the I'm just here for the check type women, I understand some men get women to do videos for the sake of their C4S store but at least try to get a feel of chemistry from these women to see if they're interested/engaging in the foot fetish before you throw money at them.

nothing against some men in the videos but yes when they sleazy looking old guy like Ron Jeremy then next.

IMO when the videos are longer than maybe 7-10 mins then most likely most men will lose interest in the video.

I stress the music already and I agree if its low volume background music then thats fine but just music and no voice audio at all turn off it feels like I'm watching a music video.

when they're models that don't like foot fetish or anything to do with it then they're not really models much less foot fetish models. they're only women with pretty feet according to ones standards or person thats recording the video. again it goes back to getting a feel for a potential lady if shes not into it then why still try to record her after the fact? it devalues what your doing and like you said its a slap in the face. Much less it goes to show you that either shes doing it for money or he's thristy.

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeTally
Major Player
Member # 46693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeTally   Email ToeTally   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by krazyspatula:
When you watch a good video, girl tells you to empty your nut sack and then they tell you to do something retarded like lick the cum off their feet.

Wtf is all that about? [Confused] do foot fetistists actually request this sort of stuff?

Maybe some guys like that, did you ever think of that? I happen to like like licking cum off my wife's feet, mine or someone else's. I know a lot of guys here will think that's gay but I assure you that I'm not gay. I just happen to like cum.

I also don't mind guy's feet in movies, I like good looking feet whether they belong to a guy or girl. A good looking foot is a good looking foot!

Just because you don't agree doesn't mean it's gross. It may be gross to you but not to everyone else. Don't be so closed minded. Foot fetishists are different anyway

Posts: 123 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Their very limited life span on youtube, one minute they're there, the next they have been removed.

It sucks when vid on your channel get taken off youtube due to some copyright of a company youve never even heard of! FUCK Youtube!....

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thing that I hate is, not knowing if it is real. I mean her feet don't really smell. I also don't likeit when then (girls) have the slave (ME LOL), lick their feet before you get the chance to smell them. I don't want to smell my spittle. I love the tied up, sock in mouth taped shut forced to smell stuff, or forced down and shoe smelling with multiple girls.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont like it when Im not the guy in the vidoes lol
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jamaicanfeet:
I hate when the guy's feet are predominantly visible in the clip. Put some socks on man.

[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when it takes 5 minutes to find out a vid is crap

I love long slow tease, solo beauty. Angelkissedfeet Nikki is masterful in non nude foot tease

I hate poor focus, so I support still photography on websites.

Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
I can not stand it when someone on youtube makes a 14 minuet video labeled something like 'Force fed feet' and it only shows like 10 seconds of actual feet footage.

Videos that are less than 2 minuets. (I understand some are only previews, which is still irritating, but I mean amature videos.)

Videos that take too long to get to the good stuff and is over not long after. (Taking forever to take off shoes and socks.)

When the model just sits there motionless with no variation in foot position at all.

Videos that zoom too far in the whole time. Also videos that aren't zoomed in enough.

When really good videos and or channels get deleted by youtube or the uploader.

Yes I can relate to everything your saying in that post.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I can see why every single person who has ever tried to make videos gets haters.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links