Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What irritates you about foot videos? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: What irritates you about foot videos?
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kyle Chaos:
You know what I hate about foot videos? All the critics of foot videos!

Indeed, Hackackackackackackackack!!! [Laugh] [Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by climax:
Their very limited life span on youtube, one minute they're there, the next they have been removed.

It sucks when vid on your channel get taken off youtube due to some copyright of a company youve never even heard of! FUCK Youtube!....

Yes that always frustrates me as well!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else notice lately that condoms are being used in all the recent Foot Fetish Daily videos? Anyone know why?

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Anyone else notice lately that condoms are being used in all the recent Foot Fetish Daily videos? Anyone know why?

-footboy1

They passed a law in the state of California that they are mandatory in all adult films. Most big production companies have moved to Vegas to get around this, some haven't and remained in Cali.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
condoms are being used in all the recent Foot Fetish Daily videos?

Oh that really sux!

Me?, I always fuck without the condom because it feels soooo much freakin better without [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveFeet122   Email ILoveFeet122   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate seeing the guys feet it's so gross it ruins the moment for me. I dont mind the insults to an extent, but some models over do it. I do also hate seeing the guy furiously jacking off onto the girls feet at the end.

--------------------
What's not to love about feet?

Posts: 110 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please forgive my ignorance, but I don't visit other sites all that often. Why in the world would anyone use condoms in a foot fetish video?

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TruthBeTold:
quote:
condoms are being used in all the recent Foot Fetish Daily videos?

Oh that really sux!

Me?, I always fuck without the condom because it feels soooo much freakin better without [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

Oh yes, me too!!! [Bow Down] [Drool] [Cheers]

It especially feels SOOO much better when you [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:

-footboy1

They passed a law in the state of California that they are mandatory in all adult films. Most big production companies have moved to Vegas to get around this, some haven't and remained in Cali.
Figures, [Mad] thanks for the info.

-footboy1

--------------------

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Please forgive my ignorance, but I don't visit other sites all that often. Why in the world would anyone use condoms in a foot fetish video?

footfetishdaily.com

A website of Kick Ass Pictures, they mix foot fetish with sexual intercourse.

-footboy1

--------------------

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Figures, [Mad] thanks for the info.
It is healthier though with, of course if your idea of a great date night is contracting HIV or syphilis then by all means don't use one. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PhantomWalker
Board Regular
Member # 43545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PhantomWalker   Email PhantomWalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forgive my newness and the breadth of my response, but here are my feelings about fetish clips.

Personally, I like it when an attractive woman not only has "bad" foot-odor, but she's willing to talk about it and or sniff her own tootsies. However I'm not a fan of most of the fetish content with this theme available for purchase. Most "stinky-feet" videos offered through clips4sale or fetish websites involve elements of humiliation and condescension through the guise of teasing. One person (male or female) is coerced through blackmail or "dominating" means to sniff a pair of pungent peds. Or a model berates the audience for taking pleasure in her foot aroma. I'm not a sub, so videos with that content aren't my cup of tea.

That being said, There are many clips where women talk about how their feet smell. But I can tell they're scripted because women rarely go into detail about their odor while sniffing their tootsies. My main gripe is that I hear the same vague (and tenuous) "my feet smell bad" platitudes without personal experience to individualize a woman's commentary. Most models skim over details of their foot-odor, rather than elaborating on how their feet smell in their own [unrehearsed] words, or why they feel they stink to begin with. As if they lack the rhetorical knowledge to convey how their feet smell beyond just saying they stink. I find there's a lack of believable sensory immersion in a lot of "stinky feet" clips, even if that's what the audience wants to see. I'm a fan of authenticity. While a woman's conversation and facial expressions can indicate the potency of their foot-odor, it is possible to put on an act just to provide visuals the audience wants to see based on expectations. Verisimilitude on the audience's part is assumed on camera based on a model's dialogue and behavior. Unless one has the opportunity to interact with said woman online, or in person. Hence my dissatisfaction with most the available content for purchase.

Since female foot-odor is hardly a permissible topic of discussion, few women go into detail about how their feet smell. If a woman is willing to speak on it, she's hesitant, or put-off. So the subject is gleaned over in conversation, but I blame that on society conditioning us to have an aversion to body-odor. A good amount of women are unwilling admit [natural] odor is a facet sexual attraction, or they're willing to explore it with an open-mind. Even in the realm of fetish models, a lot of women are reticent to really immerse themselves in their own funk, even if it would be appreciated by the audience.There seems to be a "limit" about how "nasty" women are willing to be in this domain.

Perhaps my expectations are too high. I have been satisfied with custom clips, but those can be an investment.

--------------------
"You want to know the oldest lie in America? The idea that power can be innocent."

Posts: 33 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

I agree with the last 2 comments as well, I try to shoot all my videos with equal respect for both sexes in mind. I don't get the dom thing at all, that's not realistic at all.

--------------------
 -

Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PhantomWalker:
Forgive my newness and the breadth of my response, but here are my feelings about fetish clips.

Personally, I like it when an attractive woman not only has "bad" foot-odor, but she's willing to talk about it and or sniff her own tootsies. However I'm not a fan of most of the fetish content with this theme available for purchase. Most "stinky-feet" videos offered through clips4sale or fetish websites involve elements of humiliation and condescension through the guise of teasing. One person (male or female) is coerced through blackmail or "dominating" means to sniff a pair of pungent peds. Or a model berates the audience for taking pleasure in her foot aroma. I'm not a sub, so videos with that content aren't my cup of tea.

That being said, There are many clips where women talk about how their feet smell. But I can tell they're scripted because women rarely go into detail about their odor while sniffing their tootsies. My main gripe is that I hear the same vague (and tenuous) "my feet smell bad" platitudes without personal experience to individualize a woman's commentary. Most models skim over details of their foot-odor, rather than elaborating on how their feet smell in their own [unrehearsed] words, or why they feel they stink to begin with. As if they lack the rhetorical knowledge to convey how their feet smell beyond just saying they stink. I find there's a lack of believable sensory immersion in a lot of "stinky feet" clips, even if that's what the audience wants to see. I'm a fan of authenticity. While a woman's conversation and facial expressions can indicate the potency of their foot-odor, it is possible to put on an act just to provide visuals the audience wants to see based on expectations. Verisimilitude on the audience's part is assumed on camera based on a model's dialogue and behavior. Unless one has the opportunity to interact with said woman online, or in person. Hence my dissatisfaction with most the available content for purchase.

Since female foot-odor is hardly a permissible topic of discussion, few women go into detail about how their feet smell. If a woman is willing to speak on it, she's hesitant, or put-off. So the subject is gleaned over in conversation, but I blame that on society conditioning us to have an aversion to body-odor. A good amount of women are unwilling admit [natural] odor is a facet sexual attraction, or they're willing to explore it with an open-mind. Even in the realm of fetish models, a lot of women are reticent to really immerse themselves in their own funk, even if it would be appreciated by the audience.There seems to be a "limit" about how "nasty" women are willing to be in this domain.

Perhaps my expectations are too high. I have been satisfied with custom clips, but those can be an investment.

Very interesting post & I shall take all of your great ideas on board, exept for that bit about the women not being nasty enough because in my opinion there is no need for them to be even slightly frosty, as they should be greatful that guys want to worship & adore their feet , in fact I would go as far as to ay that they should be well & truly delighted & honoured!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:

That is a very good question that you asking, but sadly to this day we are still waiting for an answer.

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links