Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's the secret to getting models? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What's the secret to getting models?
Deviant Feet
Major Player
Member # 46691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deviant Feet   Email Deviant Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just trying to find models to do a photoshoot with, and it seems like some people get a ton of attractive models, but it seems like there is some secret.

I've tried craigslist and rarely get a response.

Thoughts?

Posts: 126 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had lots of luck meeting girls in strip clubs that are more than willing to model their feet. I usually find the "Right Girl" with feet I like and ask to see her feet is she is wearing shoes. I offer foot massage which I have NEVER been turned down. Most clubs allow anyhting below the knees. While massaging, I ask if she is interested in modeling and give her a price offer. I have met several girls this way. Meet in a public place like the beach. There is usually a secluded place to take the pictures. Completely legal as far as I know. I always offer girls $100/ hour and all three have accepted.

Be sure her feet are as pretty as you think. Look carefully at her toes especially. The lighting in strip clubs make their feet look maybe better than they really are. I have been lucky and found three girls with very pretty feet to photograph.

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In addition, many girls with the sexiet feet are not that popular (Small Breasts etc.) and anxious to make the money. I also usually give a girl $20 - $40 depending how long she lets me have her feet for foot massage. You will find other girls that aren't busy actually offer to let you play with their feet. Don't go for a formal Lap Dance (too expensive), just talk at a secluded table and have fun with her feet. Never had a manager object. Also pick smaller clubs with average to pretty girls, not the top Gentlemen's Clubs with gorgeous girls. They make too much money. The girls in smaller clubs are hungrier.

Good Luck! Should work out fine if you follow my tips. .

[ September 21, 2013, 03:16 PM: Message edited by: spartanguy ]

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Also let her bring a girlfriend. Most will want to as to feel safer. One time the girlfriend posed for free, and she had great feet! She thought it was exciting. All three girls were pretty cute. Thin and small on top, but who cares?
Deviant Feet
Major Player
Member # 46691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deviant Feet   Email Deviant Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the advice. For some reason I thought people were using craigslist with success. Maybe they are, but it doesn't seem to be easy.

I'll try your advice, THANKS!

Posts: 126 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Any questions? I;ll be here for a while.
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

If you offer much less, they won't agree or not show up. $100 is Very Much worth it for an hour with a pretty pair of feet posing any way you want. Have a hard on every time. I usually get near 80 pictures in an hour.
Deviant Feet
Major Player
Member # 46691

I was also thinking about shooting for video clips as well.
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Have done some video shots with my cell phone. The girls I have photographed are ok with Video as long as their faces not shown. Same with photos and I don't blame them. I have posted some pictures online but I have no face shots.
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dissent:
I'm just trying to find models to do a photoshoot with, and it seems like some people get a ton of attractive models, but it seems like there is some secret.

I've tried craigslist and rarely get a response.

Thoughts?

The secret is there IS no secret. If you want to do this professionally (which I discourage because the market is already saturated with similar content)..you will need a professional DSLR camera, business cards, a website (or Facebook type group, something legit online), maybe a previous portfolio showing your work, and some cash for those who don't work for free (which are all of them lol). Industry Standard in pay for foot models is between $50-100/hour depending on experience, hotness, willingness, etc...

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18316 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
If you offer much less, they won't agree or not show up. $100 is Very Much worth it for an hour with a pretty pair of feet posing any way you want. Have a hard on every time. I usually get near 80 pictures in an hour.

Tighten your game up a bit and see if you can get more pics for that kind of money. That is the top of the pay scale for an Amateur foot model and you should be getting about 400-500 pics in an hour + video clips + maybe a few sniffs of her feet. Just sayin'!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18316 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

I assume he meant for his own enjoyment which is my goal. I have paid $100/hour for girls from a strip club. The pics and videos are more for my personal enjoyment. I get to know the girls a little bit and ask them provocative questions and enjoy the photos.

You are a professional. Different goals.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
I assume he meant for his own enjoyment which is my goal. I have paid $100/hour for girls from a strip club. The pics and videos are more for my personal enjoyment. I get to know the girls a little bit and ask them provocative questions and enjoy the photos.

You are a professional. Different goals.

Then you're really at the top of the pay scale if it's for your own pleasure, wow..But as long as you're getting more than just pics for that $100, then it's worth it. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

I'd love to do it professionally but have no clue how start. I'm not wealthy, but the experience of taking pictures of a model's pretty feet is well worth $100/hour to me.
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Having a girl pose her feet the way I want is so fucking sexy. I run the entire show. The girls are very young, but their feet are delicious and I get to know them. I like Having control of a pretty little pair of feet to pose any way I want.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links