Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's the secret to getting models? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What's the secret to getting models?
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way, I LOVE your web site. Where do you find such pretty feet? How do you sign them for pictures? Gorgeous female feet!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I aslo get another chance to touch and play with their feet!

I'm in Florida and the young girls are desperate to make money any way they can. The economy in Florida is terrible and young girls will do whatever to make some money. All are over 18.

[ September 21, 2013, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: spartanguy ]

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Love norcalfeet by the way. Fantastic feet!
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was wondering the same. great insight. thank you all.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deviant Feet
Major Player
Member # 46691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deviant Feet   Email Deviant Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
Originally posted by dissent:
I'm just trying to find models to do a photoshoot with, and it seems like some people get a ton of attractive models, but it seems like there is some secret.

I've tried craigslist and rarely get a response.

Thoughts?

The secret is there IS no secret. If you want to do this professionally (which I discourage because the market is already saturated with similar content)..you will need a professional DSLR camera, business cards, a website (or Facebook type group, something legit online), maybe a previous portfolio showing your work, and some cash for those who don't work for free (which are all of them lol). Industry Standard in pay for foot models is between $50-100/hour depending on experience, hotness, willingness, etc...
This coming from the legend...

I must respect this advice, but surely you've made it in the scene, so it's possible. I think I live in an untapped area...untapped models, etc.

I have the resources and knowledge to make it happen if I want... I just don't have, the resources that matter, i.e. models.

I suppose I just see you guys posting on here with all these awesome models, having a ball, and I think to myself, that looks fun, maybe I could try that...

So I guess what I'm trying to say, is that it looks like all you guys are at this big fun party, and I'm trying to get in the door, but this dude won't let me in... lol

Posts: 126 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The girls are very young
Hopefully over 18 [Thumbs Up]

quote:
By the way, I LOVE your web site. Where do you find such pretty feet? How do you sign them for pictures? Gorgeous female feet!
Word of mouth, friends of former models, friends of friends on Facebook, Model Mayhem, Cold Call meetings with randoms...it all depends. Most of the girls lately are repeat models and model mayhem. Been busy! [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I must respect this advice, but surely you've made it in the scene, so it's possible. I think I live in an untapped area...untapped models, etc.

I have the resources and knowledge to make it happen if I want... I just don't have, the resources that matter, i.e. models.

I suppose I just see you guys posting on here with all these awesome models, having a ball, and I think to myself, that looks fun, maybe I could try that...

Yes I was grassroots, still am...always will be. This is what gave me an advantage over the self-proclaimed competitors over the years (not like I was competing, joke was on them lol).

I wouldn't mind a financial backer (working on one soon), so that I can add more foot worship maybe, and videos, etc..If you want quality material you have to pay for it, and don't believe anyone that tries to tell you otherwise. Overhead is steep sometimes when you want to get the good models.

Back when I started "officially" in 2006, the market still had room to grow...now if you're not already established, the odds are slim for a newbie getting into it since there's so much free and competitive/similar material online. Just being a realist here, and trying to give perspective. [Wink] If you do get the models, make sure you share them with us! [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

I have my little 18 - 25 year old strippers to not only photograph, but play with their feet. Enough for me. Don't need the money. Just sweet little feet to touch and play with.
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
I have my little 18 - 25 year old strippers to not only photograph, but play with their feet. Enough for me. Don't need the money. Just sweet little feet to touch and play with.

That's warmth for a middle-aged man's heart right there! (And nose, in this case) [Mmm]

--------------------
 -

spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Yes, pretty, young feet so warm, moist and soft! Not often, but enough to keep my fantasies going! Just can't fuck them even though I could. Way too young. Most have a Pimp and the Pimp is a Lesbian friend the same age!

Different world here in Florida.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Most have a Pimp and the Pimp is a Lesbian friend the same age
And these girls are ones you're finding in strip joints or on the street? [Confused]

--------------------
 -

IAdoreToes
Board Regular
Member # 46697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAdoreToes   Author's Homepage   Email IAdoreToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Dissent, check your PM's. I sent you my Craigslist template that has worked pretty well for me so far.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NorCal,

400-500 pics in an hour? You doing an auto fire/sports setting thing or something? I know I tend to bull shit with my models, but if I rarely push 100-120 pics in an hour on a quick day. Just curious as I usually compose each and every shot and do right around what I want for a typical set (50-75 pics) and discard only a few generally.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
NorCal,

400-500 pics in an hour? You doing an auto fire/sports setting thing or something? I know I tend to bull shit with my models, but if I rarely push 100-120 pics in an hour on a quick day. Just curious as I usually compose each and every shot and do right around what I want for a typical set (50-75 pics) and discard only a few generally.

Patrick

I shoot single shot, manual mode, auto-focus....before the shoot starts I get all my settings adjusted for "go time". I don't even have to think much about the mechanics of the camera anymore, I just fire away. I have a virtual checklist of poses in my head that are scrolling down my eyeballs as I go lol [Laugh]

I only throw away about 10 pics per 500 shot maybe. I'm not even really trying to shoot that much but I am good at multitasking I guess.On the Paid shoots I want to get every ounce of pay I put into it so I don't waste time. Little breaks in-between for chatting is when I socialize with them or after the shoot.

*On a side note: My old T1i Canon probably held a world record for total shutter clicks on the factory shutter mechanism lol. Those are supposed to only last like 100k actuations or something...I had it for like 3+ years and did triple that each year. Had probably over 1 mil on the factory shutter and still worked hard...no problems with it.

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do auto focus, but with aperture priority. I still get nowhere close to that many pictures. If I steadily did pics without much movement and the model knew every single thing I wanted, I still don't think I'd take that many. Kudos. Lol.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links