Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Bastinado

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bastinado
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does it do anything for any of you. Just curious. I find it somewhat arousing. I have Dom tendancies and have tried it with my girlfriend. She is Subish so she liked it as a fantasy.

[ October 01, 2013, 05:58 PM: Message edited by: spartanguy ]

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She enjoys restraint as fantasy play for occasional Spice. I have found it sey too. The bastinado was just a couple times but exciting.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone on here (Domitlio maybe?) is way into bastinado. Haven't seen much mention of it lately though. Though I love bondage and I'd gladly do it to a girl if she requested it or it turned her on but It does nothing for me.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It can be fun, but as has been said, she has to be into it.

I think bastinado is certainly related to the foot fetish, but it exists in a very different space than the usual lick / sniff / rub / footjob realm. 90% BDSM, 10% foot fetishism.

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am into bastinado and have been since I was 4 years old. It has been always part of my foot fetish but chances to practice it have been limited to consenting girlfriends who are also subbish ( slaves ). I am not into any kind of foot torture except caning, the true bastinado.

My experience is that it is alien to the Western culture and specially the North American one. In the East, where I lived and was brought up, it is the equivalent of spanking as it is a standard form of correction. It is known and practiced. We call it falaka.

I am happy to find some base for bastinado. For me, It is not BDSM. It is 100 % foot fetish and a cultural expression.

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zamora:
For me, It is not BDSM. It is 100 % foot fetish and a cultural expression.

I have to concede, my cultural bias tainted my judgment. You certainly make an excellent point!

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trix
Loyal Member
Member # 5218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a huge bastinado fan, but it is hard to find in my life. Most foot guys are more subish. Most subs will not be into tying my feet up and whipping them.
Posts: 77 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like bastinado, but I'm picky about the videos that feature it. Like with tickling and foot worship, some are just better than others.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is fascinating that some foot lovers have instincts in the dom realm, and this is positive because it illustrates infinite paths of the romantic imagination. I am gently submissive, but the successful conquest of a romantic relationship in this world requires some aggression, so what r we? [Wink]
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Trix:
I'm a huge bastinado fan, but it is hard to find in my life. Most foot guys are more subish. Most subs will not be into tying my feet up and whipping them.

I would do it for a girl that was into it. I have zero sub tendencies.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's interesting, I didn't realise it was as common as spanking in the east. Personally I can be very submissive with my foot fetish so bastinado doesn't interest me at all.
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podnozek24
Board Regular
Member # 47670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podnozek24   Email Podnozek24   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome bastinado collection:

http://bestsoles.blogspot.com/2016/02/bastinado-and-female-foot-fetish-torture.html

Posts: 8 | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links