Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How hard was it for you to come out? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How hard was it for you to come out?
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's hard at first but it does get easier. Use to get a weird feeling as I was about to let someone know & a lot of times chickened out. Now Im sweet with it and bring it up in normal conversations. Keep at it [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come out? I'm not gay.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
My personal life is between my wife, girlfriend or the woman I am going be with. My family doesn't need to know how I party.

That's exactly how I would feel.

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If your like me that post reblog,retweet and like feet pics on social media sites knowing you have family following then oh well. fuck it haha

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Comrade
Board Regular
Member # 46842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Comrade     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its all mental. I just say flat out, I couldn't ate a woman with ugly feet. That alone will open so many doors for you. I've had girls try to clown me over it like" Are you a foot guy,lol?" I simply answer "Call it what you want, but it's just not acceptable on a woman to me." Now even my closest friends that are girls are eager to show me new pedicures, heels, and there's a special one that gives me sole shows on Skype [Smile]

--------------------
Internationalist Proletariat

Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Comrade
Board Regular
Member # 46842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Comrade     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
date*

--------------------
Internationalist Proletariat

Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links