Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do shoes play a part in your fetish?.. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do shoes play a part in your fetish?..
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just curious...How many guys who are into cute feet are also into women's shoes? I have come to the realization that I am a "Foot Snob"...I'm very picky about the feet I like. I also suffer with a mild case (sometimes it seems extreme) of obsessive compulsive disorder...My reason for asking is that I have seen many pictures of feet over the years and they're only a small percentage that I like but I noticed that I hate cheap looking shoes even when the feet are cute...I never try to help my girl pick clothes but I always help her with shoes or buy them...Now I'm not talking flip flops...I'm talking Christian Louboutins (red bottoms), Yves Saint Laurent, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Guiseppe, etc...Now that being said I like some of the cheaper shoes to like Steve Madden and Jessica Simpsons if they look right. When I buy my girl shoes there is this certain feeling when she tries them on where aim like, "I'm going to fuck the shit outta you in those"...lol...The shoes literally make me wanna pound her...Funny thing is I've never brought any shoes into the bedroom per say but I thinking about trying it. I've also noticed that beat up shoes with a bad shape like bunion marks and stuff are almost like seeing ugly feet to me and turn me all the way off immediately...Does the right pair of shoes get you going like the right set of feet?..I kinda feel like my old friend DSW would understand being that his screen name is the acronym for Designer Shoe Warehouse...lol

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm really not all that into open-toed shoes for the most part, if I'm being perfectly honest. I like flip flops and thong sandals in general, but that's about it. As far as shoes go, I'm into sneakers, tennis shoes, skater shoes, loafers, and above all else, almost all kinds of boots. I'm into shoe and sock removal, so I enjoy taking these heavy shoes off in order to get my prize. If the shoes get a girl's feet smellier, so much the better.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If the shoes get a girl's feet smellier, so much the better
This

Don't care about brands, closed toe makes for better smelling and open toe heels and sandals are better to feast your eyes upon but probably won't be much smell. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm only into seeing girls in flat thong sandals and flop flops- specifically with thin straps. Not into gladiator sandals for instance. Most other shoes do absolutely nothing for me. I guess it's almost like seeing a girl in a string bikini- she's almost naked but not quite.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all good for me. I get aroused seeing an attractive girl in flats just so much as raise her heel out of them. Next in line would be heels. While the mystery isn't there, I love it just as much seeing flip flops, sandals, and whatever else revealing.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My interest in shoes is mostly tied to how strong they'll make my fiancee's feet smell. Lately she's been wearing these brown leather riding boots, and when she comes home from work, wow. Her soles smell like a mix of vinegar and buttery popcorn.

She knows how much that turns me on. She'll take the boots off, smell her feet with a "Phew!" and throw her socks at me with a knowing laugh.

So I'll always prefer warm, closed toed shoes of any kind on her feet. And when I'm thinking of buying her shoes, it's scenarios like the above that I'm factoring in.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
color14
Board Regular
Member # 41453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for color14   Email color14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And when I'm thinking of buying her shoes, it's scenarios like the above that I'm factoring in.
Below, that is the same reason I buy certain heels or flats, what shoe manufacturer is going to have the best insole to achieve that goal of sweaty, and awesome smelling feet by the end of the day. Her Loubitons are an awesome leather insole, so I look for Italian, or French made shoes, then I will switch to off brands for funky odors, because the synthetics are creating unique odors.

I purchased a strappy heel in my favorite brand of shoes for my girlfriend, and they created the best odor. I was totally surprised that would happen, being an open toe... I do not mix shoe brands with the same pantyhose. She is in tune with all my shopping wishes, because she loves shoes, which makes all out discussions about them, fun.

One day during Christmas shopping in the mall, she was behind a sexy woman, and suddenly became attracted to her, and what she was wearing. (Tight jeans and knee high boots) Came home to tell me how sexy the boots were, and how she would love to sniff her feet after wearing them all day shopping. We still talk about it, even though it was two years ago. Brings me over the top, whenever I mention it to her, and she starts describing the whole scenario. [Jerkoff]

Posts: 25 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me....it's a must. She has to be in something nice when she's going out. As for the bedroom goes..cheap shoes are ok because those are the ones that WILL get messy. If you catch my drift.

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me yes but not exclusively.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree with the OP entirely.

I too am VERY picky about feet. In fact, I would say that the vast majority of girls have average, or below average looking feet... IMHO. If you lined up 50 random girls, odds are the I would only think 1 or 2 had amazing feet.

Also agree on the shoes. Nice pumps can totally change the appearance of an ordinary girl. I wouldn't go as far as to say I have a "shoe fetish", but I definitely notice a girl's shoes if they are nice. Though I hate sandals or flip flops of any kind.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes and no. I mean, I look at feet as the present, and the shoes as the box the present comes in. And the thrilling part is unwrapping the present. To that end, I love a woman in tennis shoes/keds/flats and socks. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Detroit, you are right...I know a certain style of shoe will lead me to nylon covered feet, so yeah, I kinda keep a lookout...

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find feet much more aesthetically-pleasing when they're in flip-flops or flat thong sandals.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, the only things I'm conscious of is branded sneakers (I.e nike) and real ugg boots because I know that they will kick up a great stink and look better than non branded alternatives.

Other than that I strive for the cheapest flats, boots and flip flops because again they look quite sexy and are
Made with cheap material which enhances the scent. Mmmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links