Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do shoes play a part in your fetish?.. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do shoes play a part in your fetish?..
steve01
Board Regular
Member # 7199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steve01   Email steve01   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes! love smelling and licking inside them .
Posts: 33 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip Flops. But only because I can see the woman's entire barefoot. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You must be the real deal. To me Jimmy Choo and company are just names. That is to say I am not sophisticated enough to recognize top shelf shoes. That said, I fancy myself as having good taste in women's shoes.

When I go shoe shopping with my gal I am very decisive. If you were in to shoes in a sexual way I think you would have acted on it already. Or maybe you are saving it and you will tap in to it later. I guess there is only one way to find out. Namely to bust a nut all over those red bottoms.

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only in so far as they are taken off the feet! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shoes are a HUGE part of my fetish!!! I think my love of feet started with smelling my friends mums work flats when i was 11/12... Since then any chance i get to smell a girls shoes I've taken it and more.

Just the smell of a pair of flats worn all day by my friends wife is enough to make me cum. I get so horny I've snuck them into the toilet while she was watching tv in other room and unloaded in the toes .

I never wipe out my cum always leave it there so their toes rub around in it. Plus instant hard on when i see them wearing shoes i've cum in.

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bronco_77
Board Regular
Member # 45005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bronco_77   Author's Homepage   Email bronco_77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think wearing closed heels adds a mystique to foot fetish. Not knowing what to expect, with the dipping, dangling and toe cleavage it all heightens your arousal and keeps you hanging with anticipation. And when all is revealed... Oh boy!!!
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links