Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Instagram foot pictures! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Instagram foot pictures!
footman3445
Board Regular
Member # 40240

Icon 7 posted      Profile for footman3445   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have an instagram account? If so do you post any foot photos on it? Its the latest media these days for foot related material.

--------------------
Paul

Posts: 17 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its seriously the best...lol no doubt about it
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, twitter is a great source for foot pictures.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sexysandy
Loyal Member
Member # 46926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexysandy   Author's Homepage   Email sexysandy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have a phone that can do internet stuff, so Instagram is useless for me. Twitter I like though. Lots of foot stuff there to see and that's where I post stuff.

--------------------
 -

www.clips4sale.com/74899
www.images4sale.com/74899

Posts: 52 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm on there- oomack. It has kept me from doing shoots for this site! LOL
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nah, instagram sucks. the pictures are automatically cropped to 612x612. I hate that. Twitter is much better. Even there are pictures are automatically cropped to 1024 max. Its still bigger.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a personal account but I don't post feet posts. Haha! Instagram is def the hot spot for feet my man. I had a foot page but I had to get rid of it. It's wayyyy too much. Haha!

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tulsafootlover
Major Player
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulsafootlover   Email tulsafootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love IG. I have a personal account but had to delete my foot fetish account because one of my phone apps was logged in to fetish account on accident and posted a pic to my linked personal Facebook and personal IG account. Fortunately I deleted about 45 seconds later and just to make sure none of my friends looked into my private fetish IG account I went ahead and deleted it. Very close call lol
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tulsafootlover:
I love IG. I have a personal account but had to delete my foot fetish account because one of my phone apps was logged in to fetish account on accident and posted a pic to my linked personal Facebook and personal IG account. Fortunately I deleted about 45 seconds later and just to make sure none of my friends looked into my private fetish IG account I went ahead and deleted it. Very close call lol

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] Almost happened to me too

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tulsafootlover
Major Player
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulsafootlover   Email tulsafootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[/qb][/QUOTE] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] Almost happened to me too [/QB][/QUOTE]

Lol my world would have exploded. Would have had to relocate lol

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
I'm on there- oomack. It has kept me from doing shoots for this site! LOL

I cant find you? you still have one?

even tho the pictures are small, you can screen shot em and recrop them on ur phone. done that pently of times and let me tell you...I have some pretty damn good pictures and their are endless models. asian black latina white indian younger older, you name it they got it. and the best part you just type in a word in the search button. wrinkled feet , dirtysoles , longtoes

Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a instagram accnt Not much about it since most of the people that have the best pages are the girls. I see alot of foot girls showing feet. I do not know if paying sites will be up that long

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
nah, instagram sucks. the pictures are automatically cropped to 612x612. I hate that. Twitter is much better. Even there are pictures are automatically cropped to 1024 max. Its still bigger.

Exactly, this is why I never even bothered with either social media site. Even Facebook destroys a perfect photo and turns it into a pixelated mess. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA:
I have a instagram accnt Not much about it since most of the people that have the best pages are the girls. I see alot of foot girls showing feet. I do not know if paying sites will be up that long

Pay Sites aren't going away anytime soon, between the Leechers/Pirates and people looking for good quality HD photos and videos shot from real camera equiptment and not some chic's iPhone in a dimly lit bathroom...they (sites) will be around always. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am just saying this because some guys no matter how the picture might look like as long they get off from it. But you are right! Good quality images will never beat the low pixel images coming from their phone.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links