Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Instagram foot pictures! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Instagram foot pictures!
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA:
I am just saying this because some guys no matter how the picture might look like as long they get off from it. But you are right! Good quality images will never beat the low pixel images coming from their phone.

It'll be interesting. I used to check out wu's contribution religiously for new pay sites and the models they offered. For me it's ALL about the model...sure a photog can bring out the beauty better...but a beautiful foot is still a beautiful foot. I'm finding my feed on Instagram has tons of talent and content for free AND the added bonus of interacting with said women.

There are only a hand full of pay sites that I'd give my money to and even then I find myself at the end of the month realizing I've only stopped by the site a handful of times. It's more out of respect than anything else.

The market is changing....it's becoming more and more decentralized. From the power house like FMCconceptsinc to the mom and pop foot fetish sites with numerous models to your average everyday girl with an Instagram account catering to the individual needs of her fans. Staying relevant will be interesting. I remember keeping the advert for lamisil with a pretty foot on it because it was the only content I could find. Now all one has to do is go to Instagram and literally have millions of feet pics at their finger tips. Want high arches? Just use the tag...no subscribing for a month to get your fix of one model. Definitely a game changer in my wallet.

I predict the inferior pay sites with nothing novel to offer to go by the wayside. One can pay an Instagram model 10 bucks and get a set exactly how they like it. Personalized. That's a quality even our genius photos here would be tough to beat.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And by giving money and gifts by the boat load to these no name, and sometimes (no face) models who take sub-par pics in the darkness of their bedrooms, gives them a sense of entitlement when there shouldn't be.
One just has to look at some of the entitled "models" (I use that term loosely) on Facebook with fairly disgusting body shapes and feet who think they are God's gift to the foot world. There's no way that will outlive some of the professional quality girls and materials that some paysites can provide, ever. I know a couple former models for me in fact who became literal internet prostitutes in this same manner and it's sad to see them taking advantage of guys, but then again...some guys deserve it lol, they have no self control.

[ January 25, 2014, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA:
I am just saying this because some guys no matter how the picture might look like as long they get off from it. But you are right! Good quality images will never beat the low pixel images coming from their phone.

Also the extreme close up masterpieces shot by GoodGuyNeighbor. Those gals with their phones and webcams will never take the remaining 75% or better of that market who want to see HD clips or pics and want to shell out a few bucks. Either way, they are paying..might as well be worth it.

I did find this recent post on Facebook kinda funny though regarding this topic and the small pitfalls that Instagram brings.

quote:
Want to be amused? Click on a person's profile - someone that you think is ‪#‎suspect‬, throws ‪#‎redflags‬ etc. then go under the "more" category found under the cover photo and click on "Instagram." Here you will be able to see the "liked photos" (ie: the REAL people that the pictures on Instagram actually belong to which this person has "liked" and are living vicariously through pretending to be these people) and then you will see the pictures under "recent photos" which are the photos that this person has ‪#‎stolen‬ and claims to be their own photos while making up ‪#‎lies‬ about how glamorous their life is and how good they're living. ‪#‎lol‬ ‪#‎exposed

[ January 25, 2014, 09:22 PM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
And by giving money and gifts by the boat load to these no name, and sometimes (no face) models who take sub-par pics in the darkness of their bedrooms, gives them a sense of entitlement when there shouldn't be.

[Woot]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I regularly post on Instagram, and there's plenty of good and bad. Lately it seems as if the bad is starting to outweigh the good.

Instagram is rampant with image theft, and female impersonation. Some guys fill their accounts with images stolen from fellow Instagram users or sites on the web. Others pester girls with endless requests for free pictures and contact via Kik. People open accounts, post a few barefoot photos and start asking for gifts and money. I truly don't understand the popularity of the "no face, just my feet" accounts that are likely run by guys, but… To each his/her own. *shrugs*

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Galactic_Gambit
Board Regular
Member # 47229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Galactic_Gambit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Instagram is a great place for foot fetishists, the best if you ask me. Check out my page @galactic_gambit
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rereading my last post, it comes off as a bit anti-Instagram, and that's not what I intended at all. I think it can be a great place for foot lovers to admire footography and find and interact with ladies who have feet they find appealing. Unfortunately the fakes, liars, thieves and other bad apples can sometimes spoil things for the bunch.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links