Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wikifeet is much more pleasant with its comments currently shut down (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wikifeet is much more pleasant with its comments currently shut down
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No more offensive/[borderline]racist/homophobic/perverted/etc. comments. Even if it is supposedly temporary.

...Of course, one could always ignore the comments section, but still.

[ January 14, 2014, 06:38 PM: Message edited by: Rider Aldebaran ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It always blew my mind the ignorance of people on that comment section. Not to mention, there was ALWAYS at least one guy that would bash EVERY actress on there for the most minute detail. I understand the "to each their own" but it was getting out of hand.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sexysandy
Loyal Member
Member # 46926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexysandy   Author's Homepage   Email sexysandy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the comment section of almost ANY website is total garbage. Hands down, every time I read the comments on any article I've read, I get depressed and start to hope an asteroid wipes out our species...

--------------------
 -

www.clips4sale.com/74899
www.images4sale.com/74899

Posts: 52 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so glad that the Wikifeet comment section is down. It really brings out the most hateful people with their obnoxious and horrendous comments.

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu's must have the least ignorant folks. The admins are really good too. It's rare that I see any comments get out of hand.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, but the comments really come in handy, when I want to find out who someone is in a photo. Also i used the comments section to provide proof for photos I upload, bc I upload some incredible pics from twitter pages, instagram, etc.

But honestly, just don't read the comments section if you don't like it. It's not like you are forced to read them. It's a choice that you make. There are located at the very bottom, and you have to scroll all the way down if you want to read them anyway. So they're easily avoidable for anyone who doesn't want to engage.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that the comments section was getting out of hand with the ignorant posts, but I still miss it.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stopped going to the Mousepad years ago due to the crap people would post on it. Why is it that I think the vast majority of men doing it are Americans?

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was kinda my fault because I attempted to start a flame war with Grik, a Greek user who would always bash Japanese idols and other celeberties and refer to them as Japs and call them pedophiles and sick fucks because those women look so young. So you shouldve seen how I flamed him. I think it had to do with me insulting his profile pic of a fat hairy-chested man and insulting the size of his penis
Posts: 176 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was cool with it at first bc it said it would be down for only a few days. But it's been a month already.

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ANONNUM825:
It was kinda my fault because I attempted to start a flame war with Grik, a Greek user who would always bash Japanese idols and other celeberties and refer to them as Japs and call them pedophiles and sick fucks because those women look so young. So you shouldve seen how I flamed him. I think it had to do with me insulting his profile pic of a fat hairy-chested man and insulting the size of his penis

I am reminded of another user who goes by Transylvania/Buster, who seems to rate every Black woman as "Ugly" and makes comments about them looking like men. He claims to not be racist, but he has also called anyone who defends the Black woman in question stuff like "monkey-lovers". I have also only seen him mostly post these negative comments on Black women's pages, and tend to either remain quiet or beat around the bush--so to speak--on the pages of non-Black celebs.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ch15x
Elite Trooper
Member # 12382

Icon 14 posted      Profile for ch15x         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though I was fine at ignoring the negativity, I sure don't miss it!
Posts: 349 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

I personally dont see how its more/less pleasant than before. Pleasant was the wrong adjective to use. Bc this certainly has it's pitfalls. For instance, when somebody uploads amazing pics, I want to know the site they got them from, and now I can't ask.

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was able to look past the rude comments and also found the info useful. Either way it's a gold mine of celebrity feet.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sexysandy:
I think the comment section of almost ANY website is total garbage. Hands down, every time I read the comments on any article I've read, I get depressed...

This.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links