Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wikifeet is much more pleasant with its comments currently shut down (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wikifeet is much more pleasant with its comments currently shut down
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, looks like comments are back up now, but now they have to go through a moderation process before they're posted.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so basically there will be no new comments anymore.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As of today comments are back.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wtf? all the old comments were deleted.

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:

Except for the ones that had videos attached to them.

I suppose that rather than delete the more questionable ones (because admittedly that would have been alot for one person), he decided to just wipe the slate clean and start from scratch.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
quote:

Except for the ones that had videos attached to them.

I suppose that rather than delete the more questionable ones (because admittedly that would have been alot for one person), he decided to just wipe the slate clean and start from scratch.

too bad Mr. Wu can't do the same about the forums here sometimes. But yeah, Wiki is just going to have the same problem as last time unless he gets rid of all comments for good. Leopards never change their spots.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18311 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

It's pretty much confirmed that the new comments system is trash. If you look at the amount of comments waiting to be moderated, there are over 100 and counting still not yet "approved." And lets face it, they will never get approved. This is an epic fail.

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It's pretty much confirmed that the new comments system is trash. If you look at the amount of comments waiting to be moderated, there are over 100 and counting still not yet "approved." And lets face it, they will never get approved. This is an epic fail.

On the bright side, it keeps the sadistic trolls' comments in check. Some comments were out of line and had no place on that site.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18311 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Yeah the new comments section sucks now. It is way worse than it was before. What you have though just to write a comment is so stupid, and a waste of time.

The way the comments are now, it's basically like the TSA. Most people don't even bother commenting anymore bc all the fun of commenting has been sucked out. It sorta reminds me of the soup nazi from Seinfeld.

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links