Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » totally sick. story inside (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: totally sick. story inside
VTX-1800
Board Regular
Member # 45282

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VTX-1800     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha so yeah I've got a foot fetish. Anyway there was this chick I was hanging out with for a little while. She was fat but I'm not shallow. Her face was probably a 4/10 and she was annoying as fuck but I wanted to check her feet out anyway. So this one night I was hanging out with her at her friend's apartment. I told her I'd give her a foot massage. So she peels her uggs off and puts her feet in my lap. Imediately I was punched in the face by this NASTY fucking stink. Now don't get me wrong, I like the way girls feet smell. Most I've been with its been a sweaty, musty, footie smell but THIS, this was just a piercing stink. It felt like I was being stabbed in the nostrils with a freakin bayonet it was SO terrible. Anyway I pull her socks off and go to work. They were soft and felt good in hand but man, I couldn't get past that fucking smell. The foot massage probably lasted a total of 3 minutes tops but I wasn't counting because I had to get the fuck outta there. Needless to say I dropped that stinkin bitch like a wet turd and haven't talked to her since. Point being, it was a TERRIBLE experience. I've loved feet my whole life and have had a lot of fun with it but I never thought I'd have an experience like that. Has anyone here had a similar experience of something that flat out turned you off?
Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I was punched in the face by this NASTY fucking stink
quote:
It felt like I was being stabbed in the nostrils with a freakin bayonet it was SO terrible.
ROFLMAO! [Laugh] [Laugh] Dude, this has to be the best post on Wu's ever. Right on man..sorry to disappoint but can't say I'd ever go with a large girl in the first place and never had bad feet like that before, damn! [Puke] [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VTX-1800
Board Regular
Member # 45282

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VTX-1800     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha yeah man I think I need to tighten my standards on the large ones from here on out
Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VTX-1800
Board Regular
Member # 45282

Haha yeah man I think I need to tighten my standards on the large ones from here on out
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Friday night] -- Yes, this is a great post..Well articulated and to the point..Buddy, you should be a writer or author if you are not one already!

But to the point... One lady I knew who was not fat, had a rank smell emanating from her feet, even in open sandals.. But the pungency and potency of it turned me on! But I think she may have had hyperhydrosis (overactive sweat glands on the feet)
I dont think there is a cure for that..

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry mate, but what you describe is whatI am looking for! Everytime something like that happens to me I am in heaven! I guess I am a bit hardcore on the smell thing haha!
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate that happen too you sir. I hope she's not expecting you to call her back LMAO. but its kool tho I think there's always that one time for all of us who had an bad experience with feet.

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had this experience, but not with an overweight chic. This chic was actually pretty hot and weighed probably around 130. She had been wearing mules all day without socks. When she took them off she had real sexy feet. I told her that her feet are gorgeous and I want them. She told me that they stink. I was like oh well that won't be much of a problem, but when I went down to them I was like oh fuck. It wasn't a musky or cheesy smell. It was a strong smell that I can't really put an analogy to. She washed them off with soap and shampoo and they still had a light smell to them of that aroma. If she wouldn't of been hot and have sexy feet then I'm sure I'd of vomited.
The smell did stick with me for a while.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And this is why I'm not into the smell/stink/odor part of this fetish at all.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The things we do for feet and by the way I have never laughed so much while reading something. Well done, sorry it didn't work out but recon work is always fun. Maybe next time you will have a better hunting experience.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually love stinky/smelly feet, to the point that finding a girl that has feet that have odor that would make your hair stand on end is a goldmine for me. At any rate, I was at a foot party once and the first session of the night was with this tiny, very drunk model who had legitimately size 1.5 feet. Now, the feet themselves were cute, but the smell....they smelled vaguely of vomit. Needless to say, it was a major turnoff for me. However, I'd already paid my money for the session, so I wasn't about to cut and run lest I feel like I wasted my money. So I rubbed them and politely excused myself from her when my time was up and did my best to avoid her the rest of the night. The truly ironic thing is that they didn't even smell that strong, it was just the type of smell that really killed it for me.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not just something constrained to big girls. The girl I'm seeing now has a little extra weight on her, but her feet don't stink.
I've got a similar experience though. Early in college, I was hanging out with a cute goth chick that I had a thing for. We watched a movie one night. We'd been running around before that and she had been wearing a pair of huge goth boots. This was mid spring in Georgia. She kicked her boots off and almost immediately, the room was inundated with a hideously pungent stench. I almost couldn't even finish the movie because her feet stunk so bad. I lost most of my attraction for her over that.

Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love a strong smell, but the only time I didn't was this one chick I met playing CoD. Her feet smelled like nasty wet dog.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember a chick, years back, who I hung out with a couple of times.

The first & only time I saw her feet, she kicked off her shoes & put her feet on her coffee table.

Man, her toenails were unpainted, which is no big deal, except, they were freakin' thick, yellow, fungus-filled toenails.

YUCK! [Puke]

I lost interest in her right then & there. Done, woman! Done!

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ashifechi:
I remember a chick, years back, who I hung out with a couple of times.

The first & only time I saw her feet, she kicked off her shoes & put her feet on her coffee table.

Man, her toenails were unpainted, which is no big deal, except, they were freakin' thick, yellow, fungus-filled toenails.

YUCK! [Puke]

I lost interest in her right then & there. Done, woman! Done!

Oh man, that is such a major turn off for me. I mean, I understand some toenails will be somewhat discolored if they wear polish a lot, but when they're yellowed and fungus-ridden? No, I can't deal with that, not even with polish afterwards.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links