Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » totally sick. story inside (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: totally sick. story inside
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I've never experienced that.

But during my shoots, yes! The thing was, other than one blonde who had bad body odor as a whole, the rest of the girls were very pretty. And way back when I did location shoots, I met a woman who came after work. It was dark when we shot, and I smelled something terrible. I didn't know it was her feet until I put two and two together. The crazy thing is they all wore open sandals, or heels. So even with their feet exposed to air, they still had an awful odor. [Puke]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What you are smelling is a dead sheep.

The material inside the Uggs is sheepskin with attached fleece. It's absolutely foul.

I have a NO UGGS policy in all scenes. They look ugly, and the stink is the wrong kind of stink. You want to smell a girl's feet, not a dead sheep's ass.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:
What you are smelling is a dead sheep.

The material inside the Uggs is sheepskin with attached fleece. It's absolutely foul.

I have a NO UGGS policy in all scenes. They look ugly, and the stink is the wrong kind of stink. You want to smell a girl's feet, not a dead sheep's ass.

Exactly, you want the smell from ballet flats or leather without socks...yum! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VTX-1800
Board Regular
Member # 45282

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VTX-1800     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The whole "dead sheep" thing makes a lot of sense haha! Might have to make a no ugg rule for myself as well
Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think it's Uggs that would make a girls feet smell bad. I mean, they do make them smell a certain way and make them smell stronger, but it depends on the girl too. One of my coworkers left her Uggs at work and I buried my face in them. It was a great smell! Just last night I was hanging with a friend and he had a girl over. I could smell her feet from across the room and it was not pleasant.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah but based on your stories of prior experiences, Talos, I can imagine that Uggs smell like perfume [Smile]

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by smell_fetishist:
Sorry mate, but what you describe is whatI am looking for! Everytime something like that happens to me I am in heaven! I guess I am a bit hardcore on the smell thing haha!

Me too homie, I love stinky sweaty feet. Makes me bust quick loads lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny how there's gripe regarding the "dead sheep" of Uggs, but everyone seems to be cool with leather, which is little more than dead cow hide. Truly amusing.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just stick with canvas shoes, such as Tom's, Keds, or canvas flats.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links