Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Long Toenails (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Long Toenails
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<------- Those are my wife's toes. Long is disgusting, my wife's are the only way to go for me.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long toenails are the best! !!! Anyone ever seen a model called solequeen_sofia. Jeez. Damn near perfect but I think shes done :/ anyone have any info on her?
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The toenails on Aerodrews wifes feet are perfect in length. That's as long as I like them. My wife keeps them trimmed but I wish she would let them grow just a little bit longer, where the nail grows just past the toe. But its uncomfortable for her when she wears shoes.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
The toenails on Aerodrews wifes feet are perfect in length. That's as long as I like them. My wife keeps them trimmed but I wish she would let them grow just a little bit longer, where the nail grows just past the toe. But its uncomfortable for her when she wears shoes.

I'm with you.. Even though I am very happy and content with her length, I wouldn't mind them just a tad bit longer.
But, when they are much longer the chance of her bumping or hitting her toe on something and breaking a nail is greater. Plus, she works out and runs.

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Homie:
Long toenails are the best! !!! Anyone ever seen a model called solequeen_sofia. Jeez. Damn near perfect but I think shes done :/ anyone have any info on her?

http://queenofsole.tumblr.com/

https://twitter.com/SoleQueen_Sofia

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally do not like long toenails. Anything past the toe I consider too long and gross.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrincessCy   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessCy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to hear any good news about her too... [Cry]

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
quote:

--------------------
 -

Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not into toenails that are too short. They look masculine to me. Same with abnormally long toes. But thats the beauty of this fetish, so much variety in whats available we all get what we want.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

She hasnt posted anything.in a year on her tumbler
And twitter and Ithink she go rid of her instgram!

Did she quit?

Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thomasfrend
Board Regular
Member # 35033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thomasfrend   Email thomasfrend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No offense to anyone with a preference for them, but extremely short nails aren't feminine to me at all. I always get reminded of children's feet or men's toes when I see women with such ridiculously short toenails that so many seem to find "sexy." I feel like a lot of folks who deride longer nails automatically conjure up images of women from Ripley's Believe it or Not with nails longer than our arms. As for the "toenail grime" angle, I always use the longer hair analogy. A girl with long hair has to maintain it well for it to be considered attractive, more than a woman with short hair would by virtue of having more to work with. For a girl with slightly longish nails to catch my eye, they'd have to be very well kept.

And I feel like we guys into longer nails have to keep saying this, but Aeordrew said it pretty well. It's not all about the length of the nail, itself. If a woman has short, stubbly toes, odds are her nailbeds will be correspondingly small/short. So even if she had long nails, they would look...less than appealing. Her nailbeds have to be large and full, usually meaning longer toes, fuller toes in my experience. At that point, the nail itself looks like it's long, even if it doesn't extend past the tip of her toes. A bit of length past the tips is a bonus for style points if pulled off right.

But again, this is personal preference. I know as far as I'm concerned my taste for feet grew from my childhood, where a lot of women liked to get their cuticles pushed back to make their nailbeds bigger and have slightly longer nails.

Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrincessCy   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessCy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
unfortunately, yes [Cry]
we used to talk a lot by email, and she disappeared.

quote:
quote:
quote:

Did she quit?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Daaaamn.....im heartbroken........I have yet too see any feet like hers.

quote:
Originally posted by PrincessCy:
unfortunately, yes [Cry]
we used to talk a lot by email, and she disappeared.

quote:
quote:
quote:

Did she quit?

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by thomasfrend:
No offense to anyone with a preference for them, but extremely short nails aren't feminine to me at all. I always get reminded of children's feet or men's toes when I see women with such ridiculously short toenails that so many seem to find "sexy." I feel like a lot of folks who deride longer nails automatically conjure up images of women from Ripley's Believe it or Not with nails longer than our arms. As for the "toenail grime" angle, I always use the longer hair analogy. A girl with long hair has to maintain it well for it to be considered attractive, more than a woman with short hair would by virtue of having more to work with. For a girl with slightly longish nails to catch my eye, they'd have to be very well kept.

And I feel like we guys into longer nails have to keep saying this, but Aeordrew said it pretty well. It's not all about the length of the nail, itself. If a woman has short, stubbly toes, odds are her nailbeds will be correspondingly small/short. So even if she had long nails, they would look...less than appealing. Her nailbeds have to be large and full, usually meaning longer toes, fuller toes in my experience. At that point, the nail itself looks like it's long, even if it doesn't extend past the tip of her toes. A bit of length past the tips is a bonus for style points if pulled off right.

But again, this is personal preference. I know as far as I'm concerned my taste for feet grew from my childhood, where a lot of women liked to get their cuticles pushed back to make their nailbeds bigger and have slightly longer nails.

Very well said, and I agree 100% with your view on this particular topic. Thank you.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links