Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » This might be the end of candid pictures (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: This might be the end of candid pictures
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 4 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
US state bans Peeping Tom photos http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-26476983
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't say that I'll miss them. I'm not a fan of candids, anyway.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't care much for candids, either. However, all this does is shift power out of our hands. Now, it is wrong for individuals to film publicly available stuff, and right for the state to do it. It's not like the state is less creepy & corrupt than private individuals. They have all kinds of public and private photos of individuals.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeuceBigglo:
US state bans Peeping Tom photos http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-26476983

Dude, it's JUST Massachusetts that banned it. There's a LONG road ahead if you think every other 49 states will follow suit..not like it's legalizing weed or anything where people will start to force this on the ballot. The part about "other intimate parts" is very vague and I would say feet candid guys better watch out lol. Luckily guys like KlassFX and I and couple others like SOS and Coedfeet who are legit don't have to worry about this type of thing affecting us. If you have to shoot candid like this guy tried, do us all a favor and and step off the top of a sky scraper please. [Laugh] [Joint]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:

Dude, it's JUST Massachusetts that banned it. There's a LONG road ahead if you think every other 49 states will follow suit..not like it's legalizing weed or anything where people will start to force this on the ballot. The part about "other intimate parts" is very vague and I would say feet candid guys better watch out lol. Luckily guys like KlassFX and I and couple others like SOS and Coedfeet who are legit don't have to worry about this type of thing affecting us. If you have to shoot candid like this guy tried, do us all a favor and and step off the top of a sky scraper please. [Laugh] [Joint]
Awesome, we can continue being creepy out west!
Thx Norcal but I think you guys are way more proper LOL. My shoots are getting wildly raunchy, and I'm just asking for feet interviews. Yesterday one of my blondes somehow managed to get her urine all over my shoe.

I'm telling you, we have more to fear from women than they do from us foot guys.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:

Awesome, we can continue being creepy out west!
Thx Norcal but I think you guys are way more proper LOL. My shoots are getting wildly raunchy, and I'm just asking for feet interviews. Yesterday one of my blondes somehow managed to get her urine all over my shoe.

I'm telling you, we have more to fear from women than they do from us foot guys.

Urine= real women's personalities now...that's a new one. I'll stick to feet...good luck on that one. [Confused] I guess there's a small market for that somewhere in the world.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

I know what you're thinking, but it actually was real. It wasn't like I said, "Hi I want to make a piss video." The plan was to do a 2-girl hiker feet interview, with footage of them hiking and having fun.

They showed up late and high. Their version of fun was a bit different from what I had in mind. I had no say in the matter, but I caught it. Most importantly, I got the shoes & sock strip teases and interview.

[ March 08, 2014, 01:10 AM: Message edited by: KlassFX ]

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
goddessesfootboy.com

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

late AND high...we put up with alot to get the good ones don't we? lol

--------------------
 -

Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't care for candids. Not only do they make us look bad, but they aren't sexually appealing to me anyway. That being said, I also don't agree with how the government steps in every time someone gets butthurt. Massachusetts is a nanny state anyway.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
I don't care for candids. Not only do they make us look bad, but they aren't sexually appealing to me anyway. That being said, I also don't agree with how the government steps in every time someone gets butthurt. Massachusetts is a nanny state anyway.

I used to take some when I was in my teens with a disposable camera for my own fun, not to share. Got a few pretty damn good ones. I wonder what the Sav-On drug store film developers thought when they saw my roll of film of all pointing at the ground looking at feet LOL...with that said, and time forward looking back it was pointless and the shots were risky and hard to take and happy I do it legit now where I can pose the girls any way I like and make art. When you're a kid though, even the sight of a heel pop would get you off [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This doesn't apply to feet. If a woman wear flip flops, she's choosing to show her feet in public, so it's not sexual.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

How many "intimate" parts besides breast & genitals does a woman have that could fall into this law though? If they look at your photos, they can deem them to be "jerk off material" or "sexually arousing" all they want, like Talos said..the Nanny State is here.

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Their version of fun was a bit different from what I had in mind. I had no say in the matter,
It'll be fun soon when we start working together on projects, I can't wait to see the trouble we will come up with. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never cared for candids myself, it's an invasion of privacy, plain and simple, and yes, the creep factor goes through the roof.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
I don't care for candids. Not only do they make us look bad...

Agreed.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links