Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » This might be the end of candid pictures (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: This might be the end of candid pictures
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
I don't care for candids. Not only do they make us look bad...

Agreed.
I disagree. To single out a guy who takes a pic of a woman's feet is ludicrous. If women choose to show their naked feet in public, then it is perfectly fine to snap pictures of them in public places.

Now it's the people who take candids in private places, or of a random women's private areas, that are normally covered (upskirts).

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Never cared for candids myself, it's an invasion of privacy, plain and simple, and yes, the creep factor goes through the roof.

Well said, Adam.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am gonna chime in here. I think people are over thinking this. So you mean to tell me that just because a beautiful pair of feet are taken candidly diminishes the attractiveness of the feet? You have to be kidding me! How is a woman walking down the street in a private place? I don't see it as an invasion of privacy sorry. Up skirt I can see because you are making a conscious effort to see something that is covered up by underwear, pants etc. I think taking photos/video of feet and vagina are two very different things! I wouldn't/don't record children or up skirt which I think are wrong. I don't see the big deal with feet that are in plain view.
Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Massachusetts is pretty conservative since the beginning... I doubt this will spread through all the US.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't realize that Cain. Never been up to that part of the country though I want to. It seems to me that the article is concerned with up skirt, which I thought was always illegal.
Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

I didn't realize that Cain. Never been up to that part of the country though I want to. It seems to me that the article is concerned with up skirt, which I thought was always illegal.
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sickvik:
I am gonna chime in here. I think people are over thinking this. So you mean to tell me that just because a beautiful pair of feet are taken candidly diminishes the attractiveness of the feet? You have to be kidding me! How is a woman walking down the street in a private place? I don't see it as an invasion of privacy sorry. Up skirt I can see because you are making a conscious effort to see something that is covered up by underwear, pants etc. I think taking photos/video of feet and vagina are two very different things!

That's pretty much exactly what I said earlier. But yeah I now learned that this only applies to upskirt pictures, and not feet picture. So fell free to take as many pictures of feet you want, when you go to Massachusetts.

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's low to profit off of candids. If they're done out in public for personal fun or for freebies for others, then that's not much of an issue for me. If it gets to the point where feet in public are considered a private part, then the law will require women to not wear flip flops, etc...
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could never take a candid.....I cannot even imagine the embarrassment of getting caught by someone that was not happy with what you are doing.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Well shooting candids isn't for everyone. I have been caught as I am sure others that shoot regularly have too. It comes with the territory. You have to understand there is a possibility of getting caught. I accept that. It isn't illegal so I don't sweat it. it did make me step up my game to avoid detection and so far it has worked. I am not beating up people that are against candids. You have the right to believe what you want.
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like the opinion sways heavily in one direction here, and those on the other side of the coin have the right to potentially go to jail.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

I guess it does, but if you are referring to feet as the other side(not sure what you mean so don't get offended) you shouldn't go to jail as it isn't illegal. you may be asked to leave, but you won't go to jail unless you are licking or touching which I don't recommend or do.
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I guess it does, but if you are referring to feet as the other side(not sure what you mean so don't get offended) you shouldn't go to jail as it isn't illegal. you may be asked to leave, but you won't go to jail unless you are licking or touching which I don't recommend or do.

According to Massachusetts law though, it says "or other intimate parts"...the cops/judge/DA can interpret that any way they like.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You can't be asked to leave a public place, for taking pictures in public. And if someone asks you to stop taking pictures in public, let them know that you are fully within your legal rights to take pictures in public.

But like I said, none of this applies to feet.

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links