Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How do the Models Feel? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How do the Models Feel?
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a question for the "foot producers" on the forum:
How do your models generally feel about showing off their feet? Are most of them doing it merely for the "easy money?" Or are at least some of them sympathetic to men turned on by feet, and actually enjoy showing theirs off?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not a pro photographer, but I have taken pics of many chick friends feet. They always have thought me wanting to shoot pics of their barefeet was cute, harmless and a little sexy in some cases. I have had between 20 and 25 women model their bare feet for me. Feet and face shots always. They also all know that my wife is cool with it. She has always been there when I have done a shoot. No secrets, it has been great! My wife KICKS ASS!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It runs the gamut, my friend, there are definitely some models who just do it for the money, and can't wait to be done, so they can run out of the studio. Those are the ones that don't get invited back; I don't expect everyone to be into what I do, but can you at least fake not looking like you're heading to the gallows?

My favorites are the girls that have been exposed to foot fetishism, either by husbands or boyfriends, 'cause you don't have to explain anything to them, they get it. Some girls are natural show-offs, and they get a kick of running people's motors....

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As withmywifesfeet I'm not a professional shooter nor do I have a pay site. I book models from modelling portals and my experience has been mixed.

Some were out for "easy money" and showed it. Others found it unusual but harmless. A smaller number saw the whole thing as a modelling job and found foot photography to be no big deal.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only photograph girls who pose for fun.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
It runs the gamut, my friend, there are definitely some models who just do it for the money, and can't wait to be done, so they can run out of the studio. Those are the ones that don't get invited back; I don't expect everyone to be into what I do, but can you at least fake not looking like you're heading to the gallows?

My favorites are the girls that have been exposed to foot fetishism, either by husbands or boyfriends, 'cause you don't have to explain anything to them, they get it. Some girls are natural show-offs, and they get a kick of running people's motors....

Well put. We could almost say there are two types of women when it comes to their own feet couldn't we?

1. Will never see the appeal of feet.
2. Inherently thought of their feet as cute and sexy, and as an object of sexuality.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha, some of the answers here are a crack up. Only about 2% pose because they LOVE it, the rest either want money or to get their face out there and get attention even though the concept is off the wall. Time is money, and despite the Dire Straits song..chicks aren't free, even when they are your girlfriend lol! Don't be fooled OP...That's why I am so appreciative of a couple of my personal gals who really love it, like Gigi.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every site, every photographer, and every model will be different. So no one's answer here will apply to all of us. So I'll speak for me and mine:

Used to run a site prior to Soles of Silk that had just as many girls on it as Soles of Silk does who did not get paid. I did not get paid either for what I posted. So yes, if you're not going the "real model" route, you can surely find girls who do it for fun. You'll be much more likely to land said models if you know them already though.

The whole reason I began Soles of Silk was because my free site cost me money in the long run and I had to take it down. It's always been a hobby of mine, plus I used some of what I did in my fine art. My friends, classmates, and coworkers just loved being asked. It was fun and they were even a little flattered that I wanted to shoot them.

A lot of this would also depend on what extreme your foot fetish site is doing. Is it all fetish with people with fetishes "enjoying it?" Sure. But I've been told, without being asked, that my site is harmless by so many girls that have posed because I don't do the nudity and foot jobs. They know guys are looking at it for inspiration, but they tell me its fun and they love going out on little adventures to do sets with me. I won't call them liars, so yes, it can be fun for them too. I've also had to force a few models like Mindee, Cierra, and Aspen (among a few others) to take money for shoots. After a few times arguing with me, they realized I'm paying them and that's that.

As for the girls who are doing it to purposely indulge foot guys, that is probably much more slim than those who would pose for fun. If this was the case, then there would be girls seeking us out and telling us to keep our money.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The thread has shifted from the main question.

FWIW I shoot models with zero intent of asking for anything besides photos. Positive contact, model release review, shoot and pay them.

Although I appreciate the efforts of those getting random women to pose, I'm glad they are the exception and not the norm.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting reading from the guys that actually do this for a living. It makes sense that most models are in it for the money but I am glad that you guys don't invite those back that are totally not into their feet or having them photographed for our pleasure. Like many/most videos it shows in the pictures when they are not.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my 10-years experience as a commercial footographer, and after 100-plus different models (I am talking about my non-nude project), I have covered the entire gamut between the "give-me-the-damn-bucks-and-let-me-out-of-this-nightmare" models, and girls who would pose just for the pleasure of putting on a show, but of course are smart enough to accept my money.. [Big Grin]

Just like Fair Adam, the girls who show total lack of interest for the shooting, who are stupid enough to show that they see me as a schizo/loser/wanker etc., who look like they are going to be electrocuted.. will inexhorably waltz with me just once, and will NEVER be called back.. no matter their beauty. It's not fun shooting them, and usually the results are quite terrible (it deffo shows in the pics/vids that they hate what they are doing), and hence virtually unmarketable.

Luckily I have had very few experiences with girls who clearly wanted to work with me ONLY for the money: I think that the very type of pics I take provides for a sort of "pre-selection".
If a girl is willing to walk barefooted in the city (including on sharp gravel!) for at least 3 solid hours, get her soles filthy, and appear on a fetish paysite for everybody to see.. all this for 100 bucks or so.. well, either she is on the verge of starvation, or she must at least be neutral about / comfortable with the whole affair.. [Big Grin]

As for paysites stating that they only feature girls who posed for fun (i.e. "zero cost" stuff).. I have no idea if this is just a commercial ploy.. if it is not.. all my envy, they sure achieve stellar operational margins!!! [Bow Down]
Considering my 700-plus shootings on the road, it did happen a few times that me and my model(s) stumbled upon random barefooting women, and that they wanted to join the fun (spontaneously or invited by us) for just a couple of shots or even for one hour or so.. in the latter case, I always had them sign my release, and I always paid them.

I think that it is first of all a question of being fair towards the models: I make money on them, so they have the right to have their reward.

Modelling for BAREFOOT NUDITY (my erotic paysite about barefoot lifestyle & urban exhibitionism) is a completely different story.. but I will maybe tell you in another occasion.. [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"who look like they are going to be electrocuted."

Dude you should rig up a shock device for them and when they give you that look actually electrocute them. Haha just kidding, but the imagery is entertaining.

Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry everyone, I removed a bunch of posts from this thread. As usual, people had to argue and act like children - of course pointing fingers at the others. "Mommy, this person does that." "Mommy, this person does this."

I don't give a flying fuck anymore. If you don't like what someone says, go fight off the forum. No one wants to read your shit here. No one wants to read about you bitching about the other person either. Act like fucking men and not little bitches. It got old a few years ago and now it's just sad. Adults anyone? Jesus!

Perhaps it's time to ask BHE to close this forum and insert a new one with mods who can kick people from it. If Wu isn't going to come back soon, that might be a good option because having to read through petty bullshit on every post is not worth it. I don't care how much traffic the site gives me. So if you're one of those people, perhaps it's time to shut your fucking mouths and appreciate what you have and stop acting like you do.

I'm sure everyone else agrees...

Thank you and you're welcome,

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Patrick for addressing the uptick in aggressively argumentative postings.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No offense to anyone but the bantering had gotten well off topic and unnecessary.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links