Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How do the Models Feel? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How do the Models Feel?
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please don't edit my posts thank you. [Smile]

[ May 15, 2014, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NorCal,

Kindly read the children's book, "The boy the cried wolf," and just stop. You cry about being trolled and then you bait them. You're the ONLY one who doesn't see it. So my post was aimed at you as well.

We will also not bicker on this tread about this so when you keep posting about how you're right and everyone else is against you, I will just delete it. So don't waste your time.

Thanks,

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I have a question for the "foot producers" on the forum:
How do your models generally feel about showing off their feet? Are most of them doing it merely for the "easy money?" Or are at least some of them sympathetic to men turned on by feet, and actually enjoy showing theirs off?

Anyway, let's start over in a positive light shall we? Ok.

Personally, all my models whether they be random models or contracted ones ahead of time all have a great time doing it. Because a "Yes" to foot modeling means right off the top they are at least "OK" with their feet and to some degree of voyeurism therewith.
I'd say 75% of mine are "sympathetic" towards men that like feet and you can tell by how they move their feet around and general body language. Many of course do it only for the money and still don't MIND their feet being out there because they are indifferent to it mostly. ALL girls expect to get paid i've ever seen, met, worked with or even talked with that modeled for other sites. Paid meaning, at least gas money + e-mailed copies of edited pics for their portfolios. I always offer because time is money and we as producers run a business that we make money from so it's only fitting to pay them for their time and effort in doing so. I would feel bad if I just did a T/F shoot with someone and made money off them without cutting her into the profit a little, but that is just me. Hope you get your answer OP.. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This threat has gone offtrack! Thanks for putting it back on.
I suppose it would be very naive--to say the least--to assume that nearly all the models are sympathetic to us, and enjoy showing off their feet. But I would hope that at least some of them do.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links