Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Your thoughts on wikifeet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Your thoughts on wikifeet?
geo2
Board Regular
Member # 47577

Icon 1 posted      Profile for geo2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is sweet
Posts: 16 | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Eva Longoria has an Eva Longoria fetish.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mywifesfeet:
I think Eva Longoria has an Eva Longoria fetish.

That could be said for every celebrity. Particually Kanye West and Kim Kardashian. They are perfect for each other. She's the ass to his hole.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronar Prefect
Loyal Member
Member # 23370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ronar Prefect   Email Ronar Prefect   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wikifeet is great. I generally have to look up any hot actress I see on there just to see what her feet look like. That site is actually responsible for me watching "H20: Just add water". Looked up Claire Holt on there because I think she is gorgeous and found some great pics of her feet from that show on there. Actually enjoyed the show-even if it is a bit teeny-bopper. Granted, if you are a sole-lover like me it can be difficult to find much of what you like on there, but you get some good ones occasionally.

--------------------
Sometimes evil is just applied stupidity.

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ronar Prefect:
but you get some good ones occasionally.

Britt Robertson comes to mind. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I saw the first episode of "Under The Dome" and Britt Robertson was barefooted for the ENTIRE episode I told my wife, "Yes, I like this show A LOT!" She just rolled her eyes... LOL!

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links