Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wu's Feetlinks Interviews - Update (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wu's Feetlinks Interviews - Update
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

Some of you noticed that Phil had changed the link on the main section of Wu's Feetlinks so the Interviews link would take you to the new home of the Interviews section. I could see a jump in views on each interview posted and then put two and two together.

Anyhow, I changed the interviews I had posted back to drafts. Don't worry, they're still there - just not currently visible. I was in the middle of adding all the archived interviews that had been conducted with the 25 models previously before starting any new ones, but I quickly found out that some of them were a bit of a mess with typos, broken lines of text, messy sentences, etc. I wanted to clean them up a little bit, but not alter what was said. I had about half of them posted when I began really noticing some issues with the ones I was working on - a snag.

I have also been a little busy between working on Soles of Silk, its blogs, doing shoots (shooting Kayleigh today actually), work, and some freelance graphic design work. I've caught up on a lot of it this week, so I'm back to working on the interviews.

I am going to work on the archives in draft form and then post all of them at once in the order they appeared here on Wu's. Once that is done, I have already lined up a number of people who will take part in new interviews, with an all new format. Here are some people I've already asked if they'd be willing to take part. More will obviously be added, but I wanted something lined up right off the bat. Here's some of them in no particular order:

- Lady Steph (will kick things off as that was the plan when Wu first asked me to do this)
- Roxie Rae
- Foot Toons
- Barbie Gurl
- Goddess Red Velvet
- Mr. Hollywood
- Adam of Feet Fair
- Goddess Brianna
- Leilani

I'll keep everyone posted. Just let me get through getting these archived interviews complete and posted a little more cleanly than I had going on. I'm a stickler for keeping a certain look/feel to everything. Guess it's the graphic designer in me?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, so Kayleigh was under the weather today and although she said she'd still pose since I've had a string of no-shows lately, I told her no. We're going to reschedule in a week or two.

Anyhow, this has given me some time to go ahead and work on the Interviews Blog for this site. If you read above, you know I am trying to clean up some of the interviews a little bit. I swear, if I see one more ... or !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after every sentence. LOL! Or better yet, u for a you, 2 for to/too, and so on. I will be posting the interviews with them in the days to come, but instead of taking all this time to clean up every single one of them, I'm going to go back and do it while making it current.

I did clean up the very first interview conducted on Wu's Feetlinks with Janet Mason. I'm linking it below so you can see the blog/interview post and how things will look for all archived interviews. Where the time is coming into play is Janet's interview is only 9 pages worth of text in a text editor. Most of the other girls are in the 20-plus range, some into the 30s. So yeah, those are going to take a little more time.

Here's a link to the blog itself:
http://wusfeetlinks-interviews.blogspot.com

Here is Janet's Interview post:
http://wusfeetlinks-interviews.blogspot.com/2014/06/janet-masons-interview-2001.html

Patrick

P.S. The columns section will be next on the list as a certain someone has agreed to go ahead and pick that up again. I'll be talking with her more on that soon! Keep posted.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KINKYkara
Board Regular
Member # 46357

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINKYkara   Author's Homepage   Email KINKYkara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always wanted to do an interview like those girls did.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/60391

Posts: 8 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonoma1
Major Player
Member # 46602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonoma1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely book Kara for an Interview - She'd be a great addition/great read.

Thanks for all the hard work, Patrick!

Posts: 132 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Will be looking for more people down the road, for sure.

Just another update. I'm rolling along here. Currently posted the following interviews and am going to keep going to do so here tonight:

- Janet Mason (2001)
- Naia (2001)
- Kimi (2002)
- Lacy Summers (2002)
- Lissa (2002)
- Natalie (2002)
- Britney Sweetstink (2002)
- Lola (2002)
- Little Dee (2002)
- Anita/Bellecita (2003)
- Mysty (2003)
- Devonne (2003)

[ June 09, 2014, 12:26 AM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
 -

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking good Patrick!
Man, those are some massive interviews [Smile] Lots of good info to read! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Mommie:
Looking good Patrick!
Man, those are some massive interviews [Smile] Lots of good info to read! [Thumbs Up]

Some of the ones I'm working on are twice the length. It's part of the reason Wu approached me a few years ago about doing the Interviews section, but conducting them instead of having them user based. If you read through them there are about 20 questions asking if the girl is ticklish, likes giving footjobs, etc. He wanted to streamline it so the questions aren't repeats. That's what I intend to do.

And since you're here, I will also be laying out YOUR Columns blog to look the same, but also include the older columns like I'm doing here. You're still game, right? [Cheers]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie:
Looking good Patrick!

Some of the ones I'm working on are twice the length. It's part of the reason Wu approached me a few years ago about doing the Interviews section, but conducting them instead of having them user based. If you read through them there are about 20 questions asking if the girl is ticklish, likes giving footjobs, etc. He wanted to streamline it so the questions aren't repeats. That's what I intend to do.

And since you're here, I will also be laying out YOUR Columns blog to look the same, but also include the older columns like I'm doing here. You're still game, right? [Cheers]

Patrick

Absolutely I will... sounds great. I am eager to see it look like everything else on the forum. Uniformity is our FRIEND!! LOL [Cool]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Still adding interviews today. Will keep editing this list, like I did last night.

- Erotic Nikki (2003)
- Carol (2004)
- Raven (2004)

Patrick

[ June 09, 2014, 07:30 PM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
 -

Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks For Taking Care of Us Patrick. [Smile]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, my question for Little Dee from 2002 is still there (under my name, Eric.)It was her very answer that gave me all the confidence in the world to just be straight up about my foot fetish. I've swayed quite few girls to be more open minded about it since then and gotten to give some nice foot massages as well. [Wink]

She's been one of my favorites since then and her answering one of my questions made feel like I talked with royalty. LOL

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

No problem, Nylon Toe Sucker. I feel bad that I didn't get around to this when Wu and I were talking about it ages ago. Thing is, this format will be so much easier to take care of (blog) than it would have been the original way we looked at doing it. Just wish Wu was around to see this. I know he'd be happy.

And for those wondering why the red/burgundy and yellow with the links/hover, it's an ode to Wu being a Redskins fan. Just the little touches us artists like to add in that mean something.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
And for those wondering why the red/burgundy and yellow with the links/hover, it's an ode to Wu being a Redskins fan. Just the little touches us artists like to add in that mean something.

Patrick

Thanks for pointing this out. I'm afraid it would have eluded me otherwise.

Also, great job on this!

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Wow, I just opened the text document for a quick edit from Lexi's interview. Now, many of the interviews at the start were like 9-12 pages long. Some of the recent ones have been 15-25. Lexi's is 54! Going to be running a little slower on this one. Wow, she answered EVERYTHING! A total of 390 questions!

Patrick

[ June 09, 2014, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Newly added:

- Lexi (2005)
- Monique (2005)

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links