Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wu's Feetlinks Interviews - Update (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wu's Feetlinks Interviews - Update
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, good work Patrick. I remember spending a good chunk of time answering one of those long lists of questions years ago.
Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
Wow, good work Patrick. I remember spending a good chunk of time answering one of those long lists of questions years ago.

Hey man, yeah I'm not sure if it was from Wu, or when I contacted you. I had a couple of people take part in the new ones we planned on doing several years ago, but things fell by the wayside when Wu and I began trying to get things set in motion.

I do remember telling him I wanted you as someone to interview since your method is so different than most other photographers - even the ones who do cold approaches (you're honest and not a trickster, lol).

I can see if I can dig up that old interview, but I can honestly say it was so long ago, several computers ago, I doubt I'd have the file.

These new ones will be MUCH shorter than these fan ones I'm archiving and adding to the blog right now. I'll have to chat with you, if you're still interested once it's going. Just let me know! And hope all is going well. I know we don't chat a bunch, but still love seeing your posts.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Newly added:

- Tina Marie (2005)
- Nikki (2005)
- Abby (2006)

Patrick

[ June 14, 2014, 07:53 PM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:

I do remember telling him I wanted you as someone to interview since your method is so different than most other photographers - even the ones who do cold approaches (you're honest and not a trickster, lol).

I can see if I can dig up that old interview, but I can honestly say it was so long ago, several computers ago, I doubt I'd have the file.

These new ones will be MUCH shorter than these fan ones I'm archiving and adding to the blog right now. I'll have to chat with you, if you're still interested once it's going. Just let me know! And hope all is going well. I know we don't chat a bunch, but still love seeing your posts.

Patrick

Thanks, yeah all's good out here on the west coast. Just another day at the beach [Big Grin]

I'd be happy to participate, and will continue to support and contribute to Wu'sFeetLinks.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links