Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who's tired of the Media/Society treating us foot fetishist as if we are a Rapists? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Who's tired of the Media/Society treating us foot fetishist as if we are a Rapists?
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
quote:
Originally posted by Below_the_Ankles:
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I agree. I feel that it's easier for a guy to admit that he's gay than for him to admit to being attracted to women's feet.

No it's not. Nobody has ever been murdered for liking feet. Nobody has ever been cast out of their family for liking feet. Nobody has ever passed laws saying that a foot lover can't marry a foot model. Don't ever compare a very real social injustice with some imaginary persecution by some insecure guys on a fetish forum.
Thank you for being so blunt about this. I think the problem here is that some people here are treating homosexuality like it's a fetish as well, and have the "Why them and not us?" mentality. When the reality is that it's a sexual orientation, and is a much more serious issue around the world.
For some guys, Foot Fetish IS their sexual orientation. I knew plenty of them over the years through contact on social media and e-mail that ONLY wanted feet and never sexual contact with either sex. The Foot community is too unorganized, cut throat, and back stabbing to ever get national recognition as a legitimate entity.
I'm not sure what you mean by this. "Sexual orientation" is a person's sexual identity in terms of the gender one is attracted to (homosexual, heterosexual, bisexual). Feet cannot be someone's sexual orientation.

I can understand it when perhaps someone likes feet in general, and therefore they like the feet of either sex. Although I think for most males, they are only attracted to the feet of the sex they are sexually attracted to. As a male, you don't go both ways; it's typically you either like dudes or gals, body parts included. It seems to be more acceptable for females who are heterosexual to harmlessly experiment with lesbianism and not be considered homosexual.

A bisexual man is considered homosexual. A bisexual woman is considered what she is, bisexual.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm not sure what you mean by this. "Sexual orientation" is a person's sexual identity in terms of the gender one is attracted to (homosexual, heterosexual, bisexual). Feet cannot be someone's sexual orientation.
Yes they can, if someone claims "Asexuality" and then only wants and needs feet to get off and be satisfied. Just busting the myths.. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18336 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If society is treating feet as a private part don't you think that there would be movements to get going barefoot or wearing flip flops outlawed?

I wonder if there are boob guys that complain and cry as much as some of us do. Maybe there's a forum thread where one says, "man I've had enough of seeing these women wearing tight shirts. We should just be able to go up and motorboat them without having charges pressed and being called a rapist".

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's clearly a misunderstanding of who we are. I was watching Live with Kelly & Michael last Friday. Whitney Cummings was sitting in for Kelly. She and Michael talked about the story where women perform surgery on their toes so they can fit in high heels. Cummings said that she blamed all the people with foot fetishes for this.

I realize she's just being dramatic for the show, but when you break it down it doesn't really make sense from a foot fetish standpoint. You're going to cut and modify perfectly good toes just to cover them up in shoes and NOT have us see them. Say what? If we get with you the first thing we're going to want to do when we're alone is THROW OFF THE SHOES. So you got the surgery because...?

The foot fetish is "weird" just because it's dirty...not in a perverted manner, but in the "I've got my feet stuck in shoes all day and there's stuff on them," way. It's also explained by a woman not knowing that their feet can be considered sexy. They are just tools to get from point A to point B. It takes understanding and a personal relationship with the person you want to get with first.

I used to not like it (from April to November feet are EVERYWHERE...plus no one's going to take their top off at your house, but those shoes will), but now I love having a foot fetish and it's a part of who I am. Besides, when I give my wife a foot massage it means I get to see ALL of her. It's the only fetish where you can touch them and see the entire rest of their body including their faces. It's 100% immersive as you can see the instant gratification from your mate as they squeal in delight when you nibble.

So I say f it for what people think about it. Approach it one-on-one and there shouldn't be an issue.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links