Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is anyone else tired of pedicures? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is anyone else tired of pedicures?
finenbrown
Loyal Member
Member # 48067

Icon 8 posted      Profile for finenbrown   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with you brother. Keep the feet clean, well kept, and no thanks on those stinky odors for me.

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Is this a joke? In my opinion, pedicures to feet are what good personal hygiene and clean clothes are to bodies. As much as I like feet, I hate it when women walk around with chipped nail polish, dirty feet and toe nails, etc.

Years ago, I met a smokin' hot German girl in Mexico City, and she took me back to her place, while making it very clear that if I wanted to make a move on her, she wouldn't stop me. I was tempted, save for the fact that I was in a committed relationship at the time, but and temptation I had simply vanished after she took of her shoes.

You guys need to understand that this girl was model pretty, with a body to match, and really nice feet, but her feet well really unkempt, and stank to high heaven. Needless to say, I started wondering what other parts of her stank too, if you get my drift. I don't think I have ever lost a boner that fast.

I know that some of you guys like the more "earthy" chicks, but to me, personal hygiene or the lack thereof, speak volumes about people.

--------------------
[Smile]

Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pro pedicure and mildly smelly feet
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heck no. I love the colors. Pedis are one of those girly things I really appreciate.

Skittles not so much though; too junior-high for me.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links