Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sarah Palin toes. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Sarah Palin toes.
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ToeTally:
All you guys that think her feet are ugly just because she's a republican I suppose you could all just go fuck Hillary and her feet! [Puke]

I'm not American so I don't give a f what cult she belongs to. I hate her because she is clearly retarded.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mywifesfeet:
quote:
Originally posted by little5:
That's probably true and I'm certainly one of them. I do however, like Sarah's feet. I just think she should become a full time foot model and forget about politics. BTW, Palin isn't just a republican she's a VERY dumb republican. If I was a republican I wouldn't claim her.

Are you going to claim Nancy fucking Polosi? If she is not an alien life form, I don't know what the fuck she is! Crazier than a shit house rat that's for damn sure!
See what I mean about cult....you don't even know this insane woman but you post like you're ready to lay down your life for her. If I want to put someone in a blender, I can't get wood for them. Throw this dumb btch in a blender. The world would be a better place.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing how even a fetish as wide spread and intently strong can be cast aside when it comes to partisan politics. I've said it once before and here again, I could not give a shit one of a woman's political lean if her feet are attractive, then I find her attractive.
Of course Palin pushes the buttons of the progressives, but I've seen her toes and I'd be on them like left over Kung Po...as for Polosi, anyone with a half brain knows she is almost a loon with a very simple mind, but if her feet are still nice at her advanced age, I'd be all over them if I had the chance.
NEXT!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
Amazing how even a fetish as wide spread and intently strong can be cast aside when it comes to partisan politics. I've said it once before and here again, I could not give a shit one of a woman's political lean if her feet are attractive, then I find her attractive.
Of course Palin pushes the buttons of the progressives, but I've seen her toes and I'd be on them like left over Kung Po...as for Polosi, anyone with a half brain knows she is almost a loon with a very simple mind, but if her feet are still nice at her advanced age, I'd be all over them if I had the chance.
NEXT!

Well said!! [Wu]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to worship her feet! [Jerkoff]
The sexy pedicures she gets are a real sign that she knows foot guys lust after her feet !

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links