Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Pretty woman, Ugly feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pretty woman, Ugly feet
genaric
Board Regular
Member # 4460

Icon 1 posted      Profile for genaric     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys. I rarely ever post on here but I wanted to see if anyone was ever in the same situation as I was. I was dating a very attractive woman in her mid forties, dynamite body, pretty face but terribly ugly feet. She had bad bunions on both feet , corns and a couple of hammer toes. I dated her for four months and remember the first time I saw her feet I was secretly horrified. For four months I tried to look past the feet but I couldn't especially when one time she stuck them in my face and wanted me to play with them. I couldn't. We broke up sometime soon thereafter. I gave her another excuse for the break up but I just couldn't see myself in the long run with those feet. I do believe I'd much rather take a moderately attractive woman with beautiful feet than a beautiful woman with ugly feet. Has this ever happened to any one else? Do you guys think it was shallow of me?
Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXX toes
Major Player
Member # 46190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXX toes   Author's Homepage   Email XXX toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have done it more than once and sooner than 4 months. You are not shallow. It's what you like. There are plenty of pretty girls w feet you like out there not to have to choose.

You wouldnt catch halitosis, or a smelly V or hairy nipples if she had them. But why bother being with someone like that? Same with bunions and junk. Never settle.

--------------------
http://xxx-toes.com/
http://clips4sale.com/studio/65967/
https://twitter.com/TripXtoes
XXX Toes

Posts: 121 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That had to be disappointing for you, but I'm like XXX toes.....pretty feet is what 'we' like, so why be with someone whose feet repulse you.
I would have had to move on probably the day after I saw those hammer toes....Superficial? Yes, and unapologetic about it.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
genaric
Board Regular
Member # 4460

Icon 1 posted      Profile for genaric     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank guys for the response. Don't feel so shallow now.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a proponent for being with a girl for who she is as an aggregate package and not dating her exclusively for or based on her feet. However, as others have mentioned, you know what you like and you know what you don't like. If it was just a matter of her feet simply being in a mild state of disrepair where it's nothing that a simple pedicure can't fix, then it would be a different story. In this case, it's permanent.

Many girls would shamelessly disqualify a male as being a potential suitor for her because he isn't a particular height they prefer, weight, possess a certain eye color, etc. Almost any petty thing you can think of.

I don't see your reason as being any different or any more shallow than the aforementioned.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its ok..

1)A big part of this is to be happy. And if you are not happy I say find someone or some feet that make you happy.. Its as simple as that..!

[ August 22, 2014, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: mjl1717 ]

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a friend who is the perfect woman EXCEPT for her feet. I've known her for 20 years, we messed around (never fucked but blow jobs, fingering, etc...). I would've married her long ago but those feet. She's still single to this day and I love everything about her...but those long lizard feet. And get this...she keeps them painted cuz she's a nail tech.

I just can't do it. No regrets either!!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXX toes
Major Player
Member # 46190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXX toes   Author's Homepage   Email XXX toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And some of the public thinks we are weird, I think we are super sane. Never settling. With some women when they say why feet? I think, ummm, with all the gossip you spill you should be happy I like anything.

ucflyeah - I only shoot those kind of feet. If anyone says all feet? I say hellllll no. Only 2% of women have the feet I like. I am super picky. Here's to picky feet!!!!!

--------------------
http://xxx-toes.com/
http://clips4sale.com/studio/65967/
https://twitter.com/TripXtoes
XXX Toes

Posts: 121 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have dated both pretty women with ugly feet and ugly women with pretty feet. I remember in a night club in Cincinnati , Ohio, I saw this sexy woman from behind and she was pretty after I saw her face, she was sitting by herself. After I sat down other guys was sending her drink. So, I as the bar maid to tell the guys to send me a drink too. I got a few free drinks. Now, I am thinking and wanted to see her feet. I asked her let got to another club because she was getting a lot of attention. She said okay, I drove and I ask her with those high heels shoes you feet could need a massage, she said okay. She pull those black pumps off I turn my over head light on. I tell you her feet disappointed me. I told some of my male friends about this incident and they say I was crazy. I have a foot fetish not a beautiful fetish. [Cry]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are absolutely not shallow...But how and why do u guys bother dating and you haven't seen her feet...Time is too valuable...I mean, as soon as I find a girl attractive, I start looking for "Feet clues"(Shape of her shoes and how they broke in and the fingers and hands)..I usually get a pretty good idea by those...If not, she will get 2 or 3 dates tops before I'm like..."Show me a picture of your feet"...Usually I would ask by to see a picture or flatout ask her feet on day 1...WASTE NO TIME BRO'S....LIFE IS TOO SHORT...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeTrOiT:
You are absolutely not shallow...But how and why do u guys bother dating and you haven't seen her feet...Time is too valuable...I mean, as soon as I find a girl attractive, I start looking for "Feet clues"(Shape of her shoes and how they broke in and the fingers and hands)..I usually get a pretty good idea by those...If not, she will get 2 or 3 dates tops before I'm like..."Show me a picture of your feet"...Usually I would ask by to see a picture or flatout ask her feet on day 1...WASTE NO TIME BRO'S....LIFE IS TOO SHORT...

Im with you DeTroit:

Easy to say!! But I also do NOT want to waste "excess time" waiting to see those feet..
[One must have a technique or have a strategy]

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by genaric:
Hi guys. I rarely ever post on here but I wanted to see if anyone was ever in the same situation as I was. I was dating a very attractive woman in her mid forties, dynamite body, pretty face but terribly ugly feet. She had bad bunions on both feet , corns and a couple of hammer toes. I dated her for four months and remember the first time I saw her feet I was secretly horrified. For four months I tried to look past the feet but I couldn't especially when one time she stuck them in my face and wanted me to play with them. I couldn't. We broke up sometime soon thereafter. I gave her another excuse for the break up but I just couldn't see myself in the long run with those feet. I do believe I'd much rather take a moderately attractive woman with beautiful feet than a beautiful woman with ugly feet. Has this ever happened to any one else? Do you guys think it was shallow of me?

If you're a foot guy and a chick has nasty feet (regardless of how hot the rest of her is) getting sexually aroused is very difficult. If that's the case, it's a deal breaker. I say you weren't shallow at all. I make it a point to tell a woman I'm into feet right out of the chute. That way if she's still talking to me afterwards there's no mistake.

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 88Fierofootguy:
quote:
Originally posted by genaric:

If you're a foot guy and a chick has nasty feet (regardless of how hot the rest of her is) getting sexually aroused is very difficult. If that's the case, it's a deal breaker. I say you weren't shallow at all. I make it a point to tell a woman I'm into feet right out of the chute. That way if she's still talking to me afterwards there's no mistake.
I agree, however, I do feel it can get extreme though.

You mentioned that if you're a foot guy and a chick has sub par feet, regardless of how hot she is, getting aroused is very difficult. Which I do agree. However, what if it were the other way around? The girl's feet were absolutely spectacular, but she was an absolute butter face? Sometimes, I get the impression that several foot guys only fixate on feet, and don't care what the rest of a woman looks like as long as she possesses nice feet. I think that's a majority of the reason why other people consider foot guys to be "weirdos": When they portray themselves as only needing to see a pair of feet in order to feel satisfied and only caring about feet.

That is when I think it gets extreme. There's nothing wrong with having standards when it comes to the upkeep of a female's feet, but a little compromise has to also be made at some point. I don't like ugly feet obviously, but I would personally rather have a good looking girl with average looking feet, over an ugly girl with immaculate feet.

Although in the OP's case, if her feet are that horrid, I don't blame him in this instance. As I mentioned in my initial reply, I don't find it any different than a female disqualifying a male based on his height, weight, body style, etc.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckr4u
Board Regular
Member # 47312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckr4u   Email toesuckr4u   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know where you are coming from. married to a pair of flintstone feet for 17 years. Things change with kids, marriage and time. only had to deal with fat toes! you can always have them with reinforced nylons and still have fun. you will always long for that perfect foot!
Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

This may be a little advanced... Hmm.. Maybe spring for her to have plastic surgery on her feet?
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links