Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Pretty woman, Ugly feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pretty woman, Ugly feet
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never been in this situation, but I wouldn't tell her that it's off bc of her feet. I'd tell her that I lost interest in her and want to move on.

I think it's always something though. I worked with a butterface once that wasn't very popular with the guys. She had what I consider perfect feet though. I discovered this when one day she took off her shoes and socks and started rubbing her feet. She said that they were hurting and I mentioned that I could massage them better. I got denied as she said that she gets creeped out when people touch her feet.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had both situations...pretty girl with terrible feet and some not so attractive or bitchy women I wouldn't be interested but once I saw their feet...the got more attractive and less bitchy;)

A problem I have is being with a woman with nice feet but I realize now I prefer bigger feet.

When your life gets more complex and you get older...it isn't as easy to jump...and sometimes you jump to what you think is your ideal feet...the person could be a nightmare or start not liking your attention to their feet

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also don't believe in a person telling me what's right for me in terms of balance or compromise...Everyone has to decided what level of compromise is necessary for them to have the correct balance in their world...That being said, I am not into "face" vanity...Meaning, I often find what some people refer to as "Ugly" as not so ugly...But there is no compromise in feet...I mean, either I like them or I don't...If I like your feet, we can continue up to see whether there is any future. IF THEY ARE UGLY WE CAN BE FRIENDS WITHOUT ANY SEXUAL ANYTHING WHAT SO EVER...period

Now...That being said, I'm very lucky, My girl is a beautiful girl with perfect feet...Well, perfect for me and what I like...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wont date a girl with ugly feet and I let it be known that it is a deal breaker. Ass and feet are first priority..
Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen a few "pretty girls/ugly feet" in my time but I hate to get off (reverse the) topic but for some reason, damn near every ugly girl that I ever met that had sexy feet knew how to give a good footjob, didnt think it was strange, knew how to tease with their feet and also got into the whole foot fetish thing so if I had to pick one or the other, I would go with the "ok (or ugly if u wanna call her that) girls/sexy feet" over the "pretty/ugly feet" ones.
Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot prince:
I wont date a girl with ugly feet and I let it be known that it is a deal breaker. Ass and feet are first priority..

Agree 100% [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links