Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » YouTube star hates feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: YouTube star hates feet
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yex7easEBKI
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shocking.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did I say it was?
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I did. [Wink]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not impressed. To me, that guy either has a raging foot fetish that he's ashamed of, or some other crazy sexual obsession. Why would I deduct that? Dude doth protest too much. It's like some repressed gay men who hate the fact they're gay, and then become gay bashers.

I find plenty of other fetishes incomprehensible, but who am I to judge? Being that I know nothing about that guy's personal life, I can't accuse him of anything "crazy", but his vehemence in putting down foot fetishists raises some red flags.

I believe there's a psychological term for what that guy is doing, and it's called projection. Let me point out how fucked up and weird other people are, and maybe nobody will notice how fucked up and weird I am. Projection and deflection are often used by individuals as a coping mechanism for anger, fear, or shame.

Just remember friends, never let others define you, they are entitled to their opinions, but their reality should not necessarily be your own.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just the way he talks makes me angry, then the shit he says makes me want to snap his jaw. I've always hated the fact that society in general is seemingly receptive to homosexuality(nothing wrong with that at all in my opinion) but you mention a foot fetish and then just BAM! Insults and bullying is automatically started. But, people fear what they do not understand, always have and always will. Just a shame to see people making videos about it and getting huge support, I just wonder if say a foot guy went onto Youtube and made the exact same video except switched the topic to "Why are men into other men sexually?"...the shitstorm would be unreal!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys are being too serious. He pretty much rips on everything

It's just entertainment/random musings for his audience. Honestly I don't really think he gives a shit, he just wants subscribers and marketing.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He kinda went down the drain after him him and his girl broke up/divorced/whatever.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, I like this guy [Big Grin] . Labels us as psychotic sexual predators & that we all should move to an island and stay there..... So... when are we leaving [Laugh]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
I'm not impressed. To me, that guy either has a raging foot fetish that he's ashamed of, or some other crazy sexual obsession. Why would I deduct that? Dude doth protest too much. It's like some repressed gay men who hate the fact they're gay, and then become gay bashers.

I find plenty of other fetishes incomprehensible, but who am I to judge? Being that I know nothing about that guy's personal life, I can't accuse him of anything "crazy", but his vehemence in putting down foot fetishists raises some red flags.

I believe there's a psychological term for what that guy is doing, and it's called projection. Let me point out how fucked up and weird other people are, and maybe nobody will notice how fucked up and weird I am. Projection and deflection are often used by individuals as a coping mechanism for anger, fear, or shame.

Just remember friends, never let others define you, they are entitled to their opinions, but their reality should not necessarily be your own.

I agree with this.

Most of the time whenever someone fervently bashes someone else's interests or fetish in this case, I feel that they are more often than not trying to conceal something of their own, and bashing others helps make themselves feel "normal" or cope with their own issues that they haven't yet accepted or come to terms with. Don't get me wrong, there are many fetishes out there that I can't begin to fathom either, but whatever makes them happy.

I believe that everyone has some sort of quirk or idiosyncrasy that deviates from the "norm". If there is someone that is that vanilla, then chances are they probably aren't very interesting or exciting to begin with.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:
You guys are being too serious. He pretty much rips on everything

It's just entertainment/random musings for his audience. Honestly I don't really think he gives a shit, he just wants subscribers and marketing.

I think you're right... [Thumbs Up] He's annoying though still but ultimately wants subs.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah the internet, giving a platform to anyone to voice anything no matter how ignorant, narcissistic, uninformed, or biased. Is this guy probably projecting something? Yeah. Who really gives a shit though? He's probably into licking ass or something that's way beyond feet.
Offering opinions and arguing over them on the internet is basically pissing into a sea of piss. Nothing this guy says is going to effect our lives at the end of the day. On top of that, why should anyone care what a "Youtube personality" thinks about real life? It's kinda like that jackass the Amazing Atheist. He'd sit there and scream at a camera about how everything he thought and said was so great and everyone else was an idiot by default...and now no one cares anymore.

Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a foot fetish. I get called a pervert... I then say that I love tits and asses (like 99.99% of all other heterosexual men,) am I still a pervert?

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I said in my comment on Youtube, he is the most ill-informed Dennis Miller wannabe I've seen there.

I would be willing to wager that this guy loves cheese...and he has no idea that the bacteria that creates the common smell of feet is the same bacteria used to make cheese.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
As I said in my comment on Youtube, he is the most ill-informed Dennis Miller wannabe I've seen there.

ill-informed Dennis Miller wannabe. Well, that about nails it.
[Laugh]
I mean, can there be a more smug and obnoxious person in this planet? I've disliked Mr. Miller from way back to when he started on Saturday Night Live. I mean we get it, so you've read a book of two, you don't have to go around acting like you know everything that there ever was. Maybe those two were separated at birth?

BTW, just what exactly is a YouTube star? Sounds like an oxymoron to me...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links