Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » YouTube star hates feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: YouTube star hates feet
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
BTW, just what exactly is a YouTube star? Sounds like an oxymoron to me...

Just like the movie stars people look up too. Except on youtube it's more at a personal level because you can message with them and whatnot. I really like Hickok45 and Iraqverteran8888.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For this guy, I think he should just listen to this the next time he wants to start bashing this and anything else, for that matter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0la5DBtOVNI

'Nuff said. [Big Grin]

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can this be called a Double Jeopardy posting murder? He just killed himself from anyone of us watching his stupid videos anymore; and then again giving the feet haters 5 minutes of his retarded ramblings and constantly showing fem feet pics on the screen.

Edit. Just reread my post and noticed I typed 'anyone of us', never thought of it that way, lol.

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he is a fraud who went to an Ivy league college off of his daddy money. This video is to meant to cause harm and this is how they make money who believe this educated idiot. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Lol, I like this guy [Big Grin] . Labels us as psychotic sexual predators & that we all should move to an island and stay there..... So... when are we leaving [Laugh]

[Thumbs Up] let's name the island Creepyville and find a suitable Mayor!

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
As I said in my comment on Youtube, he is the most ill-informed Dennis Miller wannabe I've seen there.

I would be willing to wager that this guy loves cheese...and he has no idea that the bacteria that creates the common smell of feet is the same bacteria used to make cheese.

No wonder I love cheese so much...Good God I love bacteria like that.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think many of us (guys who find feet to be a turn on) really have a problem with ourselves and the fact that we like feet. Many of "us" feel some need to be accepted by "EVERYONE ELSE"...And because they poke fun and won't accept us in the mainstream, WE GET PISSED!

Sorry guys...We are a part of a special fraternity here. Don't look to be accepted by the mainstream and lower your expectations of "People" and you'll never be disappointed.

We Foot guys are fine and most of us are not as in the extreme as you may think...I know many of us take the adoration of appealing feet farther than others but it's really normal. I have rarely had women disapprove not be willing to partake so WHO CARES WHAT SOME ASSHOLE THINKS?...

Besides, people are not supposed to understand why foot guys like feet...Well, unless they foot guys, girls who like foot guys or very open minded...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links