Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Soles of Silk - Thanks for 10 Years! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Thanks for 10 Years!
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to make a post saying thank you for all of your support and friendships over the first 10 years of the site's existence. Today, 10 years ago, Soles of Silk made its debut on the internet and it's been a fun ride ever since.

All year long I've been doing some things to celebrate and now that everything has been published (minus a couple of interviews coming with this week's update on the site), I wanted to go ahead and do a post here on the Wu's Feet Links forum.

This place has been amazing to me and my models since I began. My only regret is not having Wu around during this milestone for the site because his kindness and promotion on this site was one of the biggest reasons for the success I had. He has been missed!

On the Soles of Silk Blog I have been doing all kind of retrospective blogs on years past. If you've been checking out Soles of Silk since 2004, you might find these a neat stroll down memory lane. If you only found my site recently, you can see some of my humble beginnings. It was really fun to go back and look at how things went each year. And don't even ask me how hard it was trying to pick my favorite sets from each year. I'm sure if you asked me to do it all over again, it probably wouldn't come out the same. I really debated a lot of the selections in my head doing these.

Anyhow, here are the different blog pieces that were part of the Soles of Silk 10 Year Anniversary Series:

I hope you enjoy taking a look at some of those, or all of those blog pieces. Be sure to check out the "A Thank You" entry because it includes 84 free Soles of Silk Celebrating 10 Year avatars - one of every model who has appeared on Soles of Silk. And speaking of that, if you haven't gotten a chance to check out the latest Soles of Silk contribution here on Wu's, check out the link below as I recently submitted a photo of each model on the site for everyone to enjoy!

Thanks again everyone and I'd love to hear your thoughts. What were some of your favorite sets, models, or memories?

Patrick

[ December 29, 2014, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A huge congrats Patrick!! Man thanks for posting these year in reviews. I'd forgotten ALL about Carmen...

WOW... [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Patrick, I've enjoyed your contributions thoroughly! One I particularly savored was Ryan. All of your models have their charms, but good gracious she was a dime in all regards... Thanks for helping her debut.
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will definitely check this out when I have time, thanks Patrick, and congrats! Here's to 10 more! [Cheers]

As for my favorites--- ABBY, the twins, Natalie, Carmen, Ryan, etc. etc. .... too many to mention! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow 10 years. Time flew, didn't it? Congratulations and thanks for the Contributions post. It was nice to see Madison & Wendy again.
Kind regards,

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats and thank you for the awesome work.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for everything, Patrick! Here's to ten more years! [Cheers]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Patrick, thank you and your foot models.

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to say a massive thank you Patrick, you're a credit and a great example to the foot fetish community. Equally, a huge thank you to ALL your models. I can't pick a favorite, Mileena, Ryan, Amelia, Charlee, Jessie, Kimmie, Olivia, Mindee .... the list is endless!!! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

[ December 30, 2014, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: itotallylovebarefeet ]

Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to have to go count how many models I've shot as well I lost count somewhere in the 70's 5 years ago lol. My 10 year will be 2016.. [Smile] Amazing how fast time flies.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone,

Thanks for the compliments and for being with me all these years. What started out as my hobby and passion has grown into more than I could have imagined. And NorCal, sites like ours are a labor of love and may 2016 be a kick ass year for you!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa. That brought back a lot of awesome memories. Thank you for the ten years of beautiful feet and beautiful women, and I hope we see many more years of Soles of Silk.
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations on 10 years. Not many know the time & dedication and sometimes the blood, sweat & tears it takes to maintain a website for so long.
May you & SOS have many more years of bringing pleasure to us all!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by LordLucan:
Congratulations on 10 years. Not many know the time & dedication and sometimes the blood, sweat & tears it takes to maintain a website for so long.
May you & SOS have many more years of bringing pleasure to us all!

How did you know about the blood, sweat & tears?

Blood - Rachel DD decided to shave her legs prior to her Zombie pajamas shoot and it wouldn't stop bleeding!

Sweat - All the times my hands and face have been covered in the sweat of my foot models - namely, Cierra, Madison, and Mindee.

Tears - The few tickling shoots I did where the girls were crying in laughter.

Yeah, you were right about those. LOL... In all seriousness though, thanks man.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Surmene
Major Player
Member # 43593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Surmene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man so many sets I can think that have been amazing. Granted my choices have bias since I think messy is sexy. The muddy sets like Marcy's and some sets you did featuring two models. The paint set plentiful in blue done by either Kimmie or Kellie. Mindee's pudding and wafer set. Jamie's beach sets and that one picture making good use of a strawberry cream pie. A few others showing great food coverage. How you keep your composure being around them I don't see how.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links