Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Soles of Silk - Thanks for 10 Years! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Thanks for 10 Years!
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats on such a significant milestone Pat [Thumbs Up] [Cheers] [Thumbs Up] [Wu]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrincessCy   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessCy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations, Patrick!! [Smile] You and your website deserves all the success!
Kisses,
Cy

--------------------
 -

Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Surmene:
Oh man so many sets I can think that have been amazing. Granted my choices have bias since I think messy is sexy. The muddy sets like Marcy's and some sets you did featuring two models. The paint set plentiful in blue done by either Kimmie or Kellie. Mindee's pudding and wafer set. Jamie's beach sets and that one picture making good use of a strawberry cream pie. A few others showing great food coverage. How you keep your composure being around them I don't see how.

When did I say I keep my composure? LOL... Just kidding. But yeah, I couldn't tell you how many times one of the girls would teasingly say, "Would you lick this off my feet if I let you?" Many of them like to tease.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, you are a real asset to this site and the foot community as a whole.

Looking back, I gotta say that my favorite 2 sets are both with Mindee wearing sheer, nude pantyhose. As a nylon lover, I have stroked myself to those pictures numerous times. Thank you so much and keep up the great work.

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Patrick, you are a real asset to this site and the foot community as a whole.

Looking back, I gotta say that my favorite 2 sets are both with Mindee wearing sheer, nude pantyhose. As a nylon lover, I have stroked myself to those pictures numerous times. Thank you so much and keep up the great work.

Thanks! Did you happen to see what set Mindee has coming up for next week's update? You just might want to check it out if you enjoyed her nude pantyhose set that much.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congratulations on this decade of soles of silk. you are everywhere over the web and are a great reference in the community.

it's a pleasure to collaborate with you and I just sent you a new drawing, I hope you like it.

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ten years of consistent excellence is something we can all be proud of.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by hur:
congratulations on this decade of soles of silk. you are everywhere over the web and are a great reference in the community.

it's a pleasure to collaborate with you and I just sent you a new drawing, I hope you like it.

Thanks my friend and thanks for all your great artwork. It's been a pleasure working with you too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links