Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » models you miss? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: models you miss?
icebergslm4633
Board Regular
Member # 39518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icebergslm4633   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.)Sexy Lexi
2.)Lexi Lapetina
3.)Sabrina queen of the arches
4.)Ms. Pepper-I'm not sure that she retired, but I don't know the last time I've seen her in a clip or pic
5.)Eva from gates of Eva
6.)Cherie Deville from feet fair
7.)Francine from feet fair
8.)lil redhead

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lordsoysauce:
- Nicole from Feetweek.
- Carol from Gazelle's Paw Brotherhood
- Sultry Sasha
- Princess Mackayla (Still active, but mostly does FinDom now)
- Footsietootsies as a whole
- TwistedToes (Was going to return, but never did)

Carol was a goddamned Ninja......drained me DRY!!

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Man_UK
Loyal Member
Member # 26650

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Man_UK   Email Foot_Man_UK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monique From Feetmania comes to mind
Posts: 83 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ruby Rayes.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Haven't seen Mommie in a while [Smile]

I am here.... Lurking [Tongue]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
valou29
Board Regular
Member # 10788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for valou29   Email valou29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bombshell Mandy from feet fair
Lexi
raven from footmandreams

Posts: 5 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lacey and Cagney from coedfeet

Francine from FF was a charmer

Wish Eliza from FF had more of a presence!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kathy Argento is a very big fav of mine! Miss her alot!! [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Foot_Man_UK:
Monique From Feetmania comes to mind

One of my all-time faves. That girl is fearless, and will take one for the team any day.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
monique was awesome, amazing body and imo the most underrated amateur model

what do you mean "take one for the team"?

I don't know if she shoots such content anymore, but back in the day, she would throw in some anal among her foot tease and footjob clips.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wistful_Velociraptor
Major Player
Member # 4242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wistful_Velociraptor   Email Wistful_Velociraptor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mila, can't remember from where though.

http://i.imgur.com/W2oMHh7.jpg

Posts: 187 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sprtan:
Diana Van Laar

Oooo. Haven't thought about her in ages. So I went to Bing images and entered Viv Thomas Diana Van Laar, and saw so many good pics, including a few I remember from Leg Show. She is ultra hot -- or was, when she was working.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soncee
Loyal Member
Member # 47925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soncee   Email soncee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Koto from kotofeet.com
The best footjob ever when it comes to different positions and styles.
Miss Koto!

Posts: 50 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss Genie from 1geniesfeet.com. Since long gone. Her size 2 soles were the hottest thing ever and I miss her so much!!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss Belle, Dee, Fancy, Francine, and Jenisa, all of Feet Fair. (I miss Belle more for her coolness than her feet, though I do dig her soles. I still exchange occasional, brief text messages with her - usually around the holidays - but she doesn't shoot feet-themed photos any more.)

I miss Kelley Maren. I know there's a ton of DragonLily content out there, but I miss the Monster I used to know before she blew up.

I miss Raven Kay Lee who wasn't a foot fetish model, but used to share barefoot photos with me.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links