Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » models you miss? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: models you miss?
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cains wife...Oscars wife...Barbie...Maureen easy!

--------------------
"just put those toes in my mouth"

Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any content from FM Concepts in the 90's. Damn those girls were hot! (Gigi Varga aka Nina Neon) who went to Anton videos after she quit FM.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18342 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Molly Mathews was hot...and Wus favorite Tawney LaShelle from fm concepts
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oneagain, Molly Matthews is still active: search her under name of Emily Marilyn ! [Wink]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alastor79:
Oneagain, Molly Matthews is still active: search her under name of Emily Marilyn ! [Wink]

Thanks...I had seen her post fm work and while there is better picture quality...I still gotta say o like her fm concept work more...her current stuff is a bit too moody!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure if she got a mention but worth breaking my posting silence to give props to ShortLivedTyranny.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Oh yeah...I did dig SLT...at one point she said she was coming back but that never happened:(
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mikayla Miles
Kathy Argento
Cory Lane

EDIT: I forgot that I already reply to this but these are a few more that I miss.

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cory Lane!!!!! She was amazing!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moxey75
Board Regular
Member # 49253

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moxey75   Email Moxey75   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 40 so got onto the web in the "good ol' days", so I miss, just to name a few:

Sultry Sasha
Lexi
Nicole Vetri and others from DOC's videos (Vidgames Video)
Kathryn from Toewigglers
Many 90's FM Concepts girls
Steph from Girls Cute Feet (though old content is posted on Virgin Pink Soles)

Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does ANYONE remember Valena from the site footjoycove? She was a blonde beautiful woman in her late 30’s with beautiful eyes and extremely sexy, large meaty wrinkled soles. Over the years I have tried very hard to find more of her pics and clips. I have managed to collect 30 pics of her but there is not much more I can find and absolutely no videos.

The site is down for many many years now and there is no way I can buy any of their/her work, yet the quality of the material and the passion of her while smelling her own feet is out of this world and I would really love to see more pics of her, let alone videos.

The pictures have yellow letters on them and they mark the title of the video the pictures come from, the name of the model and the year, so I know there are some clips like “Sole Fun”, “Paasion Scent” and “Puts her Feet Up” between 1999 and 2000.

Since the site is closed many years now and there is no way I can buy them, is there anyone who has any of Valena’s stuff, pics or (even better) clips from back in the day and wants to share? I’d be forever grateful!

Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some women, and especially some soles get better with age in my opinion! I'd love to see some Valena these days or some clips of her back in the day
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nicetoesplease
Major Player
Member # 49513

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nicetoesplease   Author's Homepage   Email nicetoesplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I didn't even see this and just started a similar thread hahaha. Definitely my same 5: Mia Hollywood, Misslovelytoes, Toesation, Moncan03, Ammelee
Posts: 161 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Man_UK
Loyal Member
Member # 26650

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Man_UK   Email Foot_Man_UK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monique from Feetmania
Posts: 83 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wman56
Board Regular
Member # 52132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wman56   Author's Homepage   Email wman56   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kelly from MustSeeFeet
Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links