Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Craigslist success (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Craigslist success
Conversechucks83
Board Regular
Member # 48354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Conversechucks83   Email Conversechucks83   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a new member and I got inspired by an old post here called 'craigslist success'. I recently posted an ad on craigslist and the amount of legit replies i got was overwhelming. I ended up having to choose from let's say 25 candidates. I chose for two (separately, although one was open to having her friend join which i will be doing soon) and had the most amazing experiences ever! I ended up meeting both of them another time. I had to pay them of course. Needless to say, i still have at least 10 more interested girls in the pipeline.

The best thing was that one of the ones i met has done many foot fetish videos before. She was featured on dreamgirls in socks a few times, which is one of my favorite websites. What are the odds!!! She really got those feet smelly for me and it was just incredible. She is way better looking in real life and has really cute sexy little feet. But despite their size, the smell was incredible. I cant explain how good the scent was when she took off her shoes and put them on my nose or when she put her socks all over my face, or in between her toes.

The second one had the sexiest feet I have ever seen in my life. Tall (5'9) beautiful girl with curly hair and nice big 9-9.5 feet, perfect toes and arches. Her feet were so stinky and although it was her first time, she was a natural. She did a lot of research on this and was almost like a pro-domme. She completely dominated me with her feet, socks and shoes.

If anyone is interested in knowing more, i'd be happy to share. I have pictures of all the experiences and can give advice on how to properly write an ad that will attract you interest from potential girls.

[ January 22, 2015, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: Conversechucks83 ]

--------------------
Foot lover

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Conversechucks83
Board Regular
Member # 48354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Conversechucks83   Email Conversechucks83   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can someone explain to me how to post pictures I have a few of one the sessions that i'd like to share.

Thanks!

--------------------
Foot lover

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Conversechucks83
Board Regular
Member # 48354

This is a short version of the encounter i had with the second girl.

She replied to my email and seemed really nice. She also sent a picture of her feet, which were super hot and after a few emails, we exchanged head shots and she was really cute. She had never done this before but was interested to see what it would be like, she also liked foot massages which i offered in the ad, and the money was good.

So we had exchanged emails back and forth for a week before the session. She wanted to host and said her roommates would be there, and i said i'm fine with that. We had already exchanged pictures so we knew what the other person looked like. We met at starbucks (which was the deal) to see if we are both comfy. After all these emails, it wasn't even a few minutes before we were walking back to her place. We talked on the way there, which took about 5-10 minutes. She was extremely nice, friendly and open minded which made all this so much easier. She was also prettier in real life, tall 5'9 with shoulder length beautiful brown curly hair and had some freckles, which were cute.

Anyways we get to her place, take off our boots and head to her room. It was messy which i didn't mind because there were dirty socks everywhere! She brings me a chair and sits down infront of me. She asks me to massage her feet and places them on my legs. She is still wearing socks. They were wool so her feet were really sweaty and stinky already. This was also after her hot yoga and her wearing the same pair of socks and sneakers for a few days (even sneakers without the socks). I started massaging her feet, which she seemed to enjoy and was even giving me instructions on where to touch etc. This went on for 10-15 minutes, at which point, she asked me to take off her socks. Now i also have a sock fetish so i wanted to get them on my face first.

So i got down on the floor so my face was on a pillow right under her feet. She placed her socked feet on my face and rubbed them all over for a few minutes. The smell was amazing. I very slowly took each sock off, stopping to smell each part of her foot, from her heels, to her arches, soles, and finally her toes. I find the best part is always where the soles and toes meet. My god they were incredible. I have to say i've done this with many girls before but i've never had feet this big before and I am now a huuuge fan of big feet. Anyway, she took her socks in her hands and started rubbing her feet all over my face. They were sweaty and filthy by then and were just sliding easily up and down my face. Then she put her socks on my nose and pressed her feet against her socks which were on my face. Also every once in a while, she would put both her big toes on my nose, so i couldn't breathe (i really loved that). She also got a little bit rough, which i enjoyed a lot. She even put her socks in my mouth and kept them in there for a while as she rubbed her sweaty feet on my face.

Anyways, this went on for a while, then i asked if her sneakers (which were right beside my head) smell half as bad (or good) as her feet. She took a whiff and said yes and just put them right on my nose and made me smell them. Oh my god, i couldn't believe how good it smells, amazing. Then to top it off, she got her socks and her feet and put them right by my nose, with her shoes still there, so i could smell all three. I don't think anything in the world could smell better or feel better than that moment (besides having an orgasm right then). She made a comment on how good and intense it must smell and she was certainly right. I asked her to take pictures and she was more than happy to. Honestly, she was just a natural at this and i told her that, which made her happy, i think. She was better than any of the women in any pro movies i've seen.

This went on for a while. After about what seemed like a very short time, the hour was up and we had gone over a little bit. She made a joke about how she'd have to charge me for the extra time. We both agreed we'd do this again on an ongoing basis (i guess she enjoyed it and enjoyed getting paid for it). Two days later, i emailed her again and we had another session. Her feet were even smellier the second time [Smile]

I asked her why she replied to my ad and she said it was mostly the way the ad was written and how i was such a gentleman in the ad. So that's why i want to help you guys out with that.

I hope you enjoy and get inspired. I will posting more pictures tomorrow, i promise. It seems a little complicated. Can i post links to other forums where i've already posted them. I'm still not sure how the rules work here.

--------------------
Foot lover

Conversechucks83
Board Regular
Member # 48354

http://montreal.en.craigslist.ca/tlg/4807885894.html
Here is a link to my ad. It got deleted once from the jobs ETC section but I reposted and it stayed. It's hit and miss.

The 2 ads I have in the talent gigs sections stayed and have been there since December 16th last year. They will probably expire in a couple if weeks but I've had enough replies for now

Notice how I describe myself and get right to it. I have a foot fetish and I'd like to hire you just for that. Smell your feet for an hour. Simple. Also I mention that I'd like to meet somewhere public first, which always makes them feel more comfortable. I also state that they can bring anyone along if they feel like it. They never do, but it makes them feel safe to have this option. Like I said, one of the girls I met had her roommates at home during our session (she felt safer this way). I also used this to my advantage and said i'm open to having one of her roommates join. I think we are going to do that next time. Two pairs of hot stinky feet on my face

Just make sure you stress that their safety is a priority. Not just stress, you should always make them feel safe and comfortable, even during the session. They deserve it, they are taking a big chance by replying to your ad. It's a dangerous craigslist world out there.

Finally i listed the price at $100 per hour. For foot sniffing that's a lot, but money isn't really a big issue for me and I always ended up doing more than just smelling. A lot of them were really happy and surprised about but he pay.

Also remember the email exchanges you have will be just as important as your ad. Be polite, thoughtful, and respectful. Don't ask for weird stuff right away. If the girl is open to doing more, trust me she will let you know.

You can use my ad if you want. I don't mind. Either way, let me know if it works, gets flagged or not. I'd be interested to know.

Again, it may get flagged, but the next one won't. Just don't have something obvious in the title.

[ January 19, 2015, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: Conversechucks83 ]

--------------------
Foot lover

Conversechucks83
Board Regular
Member # 48354

For the first encounter, the one from dreamgirls in socks, I had to remove the google reference for now. I will repost it later.

Anyways, it was amazing and I think she was really into it because this is something that she actually enjoys. This of course made it 100 times better and more enjoyable for me. She was also really cool and funny and it was just perfect. She also had an amazingly cute and sexy spanish accent [Smile]

[ January 20, 2015, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: Conversechucks83 ]

--------------------
Foot lover

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds fantastic ! [Wu]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you had some great success and thanks for sharing looking forward to the pics. Keep up the good work.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Conversechucks83
Board Regular
Member # 48354

Silly question, but am I allowed to post links to another thread where i've already uploaded the pictures?

--------------------
Foot lover

LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very anxious to see the pics! Please post them! Probably in the photo section would be better but wherever is fine! [Smile]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Conversechucks83:
Silly question, but am I allowed to post links to another thread where i've already uploaded the pictures?

By all means Converse! [Smile] Great way to keep adding to the story here and linking to any new pics you throw in a thread in the Foot Picture section!

Great ad and you handle yourself very well and have a great system in place to establish trust with the model. Would love to see pics! [Cheers]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As for posting pics, first you have to have a site like say ImageBam or Photobucket to host them then upload the image link here(Foot Picture) section. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Conversechucks83
Board Regular
Member # 48354

I've uploaded some of them to photobucket. The link to share it seems way too long. Should I only be doing this in the pictures section?

Excuse my ignorance guys, complete newmbie here as you can see.

http://email.photobucket.com/wf/click?upn=71gpQnDR9yiZ1TWxBLkRop3vrkDrRvUhC73AvTPXRyzoFskZk-2BDU6zSZq0vsRxp1lnpcBnBziFphnqZYZH7z-2FZkVLm-2FWFZ-2FPmsOfE-2Bg7dSlI3J-2BhCqmhqG4eeL-2Ft egU-2Fha8wgLYouRNSr2MWHESC3g-3D-3D_dKEGJNy-2FeymZ6FgW628Uvii5JAS00qlrDBBYqGjl9g0iVq04JknvN4Sm-2FtHzqfTzgce95dATgrnJk-2BhyHPP-2FqfncrVergNtpil2Sxoc-2BumAi6XJ3LJZmDJD71dDjQgBIutGUtCv CcI9AOB2irLm3wiipU1ZKJ0MnkfLHmFSTPmsa0UD1lpt-2Fayee2mtYXY-2B21bm5jQfIbWT9PNYa8G-2B9XzlyE6pQRY7hQUsJNiXaXcoycEtxa9gruflmTpAt36uB-2FH557UvcuuxCtCfIZOh2TQ-3D-3D

[ January 21, 2015, 07:07 AM: Message edited by: Conversechucks83 ]

--------------------
Foot lover

Conversechucks83
Board Regular
Member # 48354

And here is the link to the new topic in foot fetish pictures.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=41&t=034046

Enjoy! More to come, stay tuned [Smile]

--------------------
Foot lover

TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg, amazing thread and insights on how the everyday ordinary man can catapult his odds of getting hot women's feet for the purposes of satisfying his own fetish exactly the way that he wants it. Nothing beats this principle! Looking forward to hearing about your future successes as well!

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stories and pics! Thanks so much for posting
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links