Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Craigslist success (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Craigslist success
TequilaSunrise
Board Regular
Member # 17934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TequilaSunrise   Email TequilaSunrise   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread inspired to me come out of the woodwork on here and finally post. I have to say right off the off the top that I was totally shocked at how many responses I got and how a lot of the gals were practically 10's. I'm still so blown away but grateful as all hell. And a big thanks to you Converse. I used your ad as the base of mine with a few changes for myself obviously.

I've only met up with one gal so far. She had just turned 18 so right away that was a jackpot for me. She looked like a young version of the actress Gabrielle Miller which was another jackpot because I have always had a huge crush on her. Her feet had to be some of the most flawless I had ever seen. Anyways I can't paint as wonderful as a story as everyone else but just wanted to give thanks for giving me the inspiration to try something like this.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ben gold
Loyal Member
Member # 39083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ben gold   Email ben gold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to everyone who posted their experiences! It is inspiring me very much [Smile]
Posts: 81 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Conversechucks83
Board Regular
Member # 48354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Conversechucks83   Email Conversechucks83   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all, I am so happy tequilasunrise that this worked out for you. This is the only reason I posted my story on here. Thanks for sharing. Also ever since your post, I've been receiving tons of private messages asking me about my ad (because it expired or got deleted). So I thought it would be a good idea to post it here rather than reply to each message. Here it is:

Hi,

I am an attractive, clean and well educated 29 year old male with a good and stable job. I have a foot fetish and I love smelling women's dirty feet, socks, nylons and shoes, and this is exactly what I'd like to hire you for. I would like to pay you to smell your feet/socks and shoes for an hour. It can be at any place of your choice (car in a public outdoor parking lot, public or private place) and you can bring along anyone you'd like if it makes you feel safe. There will be no nudity or any other contact and you can get a foot massage out of it if you wish. Your safety and comfort are a priority. Also I would prefer to meet up at a cafe first just to make sure we are both comfortable.

I would prefer to do this after a long day at work in your shoes or after a workout (i.e. the smellier the better). I also have a thing for bare feet in sneakers and flats (especially old and used converse chucks). Can be ongoing or a one time thing.

Please reply with a pic (if you don't want then please include a pic of your bare feet or in socks whichever you prefer). Only replies with pics will be considered. Also no one liners please

--------------------
Foot lover

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is great! I hope to try it sometime soon!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LUVPRETTYFEET
Board Regular
Member # 48492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LUVPRETTYFEET   Email LUVPRETTYFEET   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so happy to read about your success on craig's list. I hope for the same could you please email the info on your post so I can do the same. I really like that way you want to help out other foot lovers, thank you in advance.
I can not find the link you posted.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which asshole keeps flagging mine

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:

Really? That sucks! Some people are so closed minded. [Mad]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Revamping this thread to see if anyone has had any success. I've used this same post in my area with some success. I've also tried it in other areas for experimental purposes and gotten some responses. While not all areas have had any standout gorgeous feet, I have found a few.

I've met up with two from my area thus far. The first experience was with a lesbian couple actually. They needed money and were open to the idea. I'm into smelly feet so I had the one girl wear vans all day and the other girl was a nurse that worked a 13 hour shift and I met up with them after she got off. The nurses feet smelled great but the other girls had no smell at all and she said they never really did. They had average feet but not up to my standards. Had a good time and they let me play with their feet for an hour or so extra probably because they were enjoying the massage and attention. Payed $75 total. They has asked to do it again for an even cheaper price but I never followed up.

My second experience was a lot better. Payed $75 but this girl again gave me an extra 30-45 minutes of her time. It seems like most of the girls enjoy the attention. She was 25 and had size 7's. I had arranged for her to wear some shoes that made her feet smellier in her opinion. Met with her after her shift at work wearing heels. Much better feet than the first experience. Had a great time and she was open to pictures. Will probably meet with her again.

The post does work. I tweaked it a bit to my personal preferences and what I was looking for. Your posts will get flagged and removed pretty frequently from my experience but if you keep reposting they'll eventually stick for a bit. I wonder if offering more money would yield better responses? I was stuck at $75/hr and thought that was a reasonable price.

I'd post pics from the one experience but don't have a way of uploading them. Is there a way to post them directly on the forum?

Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Nice! Can you PM me your ad text? I'd like to try it! I've always wondered if the lesbian angle would work.
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:

It's all the anti-adult crowd from O.C. doing it. That county is still fairly conservative in this manner.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG.. Love these threads! Craigslist will keep your ass BUSY!!! I get reponses from girls/women DYING to put their Nylon covered and barefeet in my lens and my face!!

I have so many stories it's getting old. This is the ONLY way to meet girls. It's so easy I feel bad sometimes...

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links