Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Smelling someone's work shoes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Smelling someone's work shoes
Jon Rew
Board Regular
Member # 48521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Rew   Email Jon Rew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any experiences of smelling someone's work shoes??
Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lots... [Evil Grin]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sister-in-law had stayed with us for a month. Had many times to smell her waitress shoes after she got home.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah! After close I'd go back after hours to catch up on some cleaning and later jack off with my nose buried in my coworkers shoes that she left up there all the time. lol

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have smelled my wife's work shoes. She wears flat and many combinations like it and let me tell you they smell great.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Lots... [Evil Grin]

DITTO !!!! [Joint] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

By the way.... this was post #2000! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have also smelled my mother-in-law's tennis shoes worn working at a restaurant. Took a short while to start stinking.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great topic I must say
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10 years ago or so, I was hired to play a gig (I'm a musician) in Detroit so we had to travel 3 hours or so on a bus. Another musician brought his girlfriend, a fine young blonde who was wearing flip flops and had lovely painted toes. I put it out of my mind as best I could. However, as we were sound checking and setting up I was told there was one hotel room for us all to share/change in. Upon hearing this news I noticed that this blonde had changed clothes and had put on her evening shoes. This meant the flip flops were in the room where she changed. So, I asked the bandleader for the key, proceeded to the room, locked the door and open the mini-closet. BAM! There they were, neatly in the middle of the closet floor, staring up at me with nothing else around them. I never sniffed, kissed and licked a pair of shoes that hard in my life. Yummy gal. Never saw her again.

[ April 15, 2015, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: ucflyeah ]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
Upon hearing this news I noticed that this blonde had changed clothes and had put on her evening shoes. This meant the flip flops were in the room where she changed.

The feeling at that very moment must have been like winning Powerball

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
10 years ago or so, I was hired to play a gig (I'm a musician) in Detroit so we had to travel 3 hours or so on a bus. Another musical brought his girlfriend, a fine young blonde who was wearing flip flops and had lovely painted toes. I put it out of my mind as best I could. However, as we were sound checking and setting up I was told there was one hotel room for us all to share/change in. Upon hearing this news I noticed that this blonde had changed clothes and had put on her evening shoes. This meant the flip flops were in the room where she changed. So, I asked the bandleader for the key, proceeded to the room, locked the door and open the mini-closet. BAM! There they were, neatly in the middle of the closet floor, staring up at me with nothing else around them. I never sniffed, kissed and licked a pair of shoes that hard in my life. Yummy gal. Never saw her again.

That entire story is awesome!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tulsafootlover
Major Player
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulsafootlover   Email tulsafootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes there are two girls at the office that sometimes leave their flats and go home in other shoes. I have smelled and licked their shoes at least 3 nights this year after everyone has left the 2nd floor.
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

What I really love is smelling the work shoes of women who work in fast food or grocery places. Or retail. Any job where they're on their feet in athletic shoes.
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know if this counts as "Work shoes", but.. a couple of experiences.

Once, when I was in my late teens, a now former friend's older sister came home, and left her shoes by the door. Earlier in time I had asked to smell her feet, lol, and she said no, so.. when no one else was around, I smelled her flat closed toe shoes. It was as close as I ever got to her feet.

When I was younger.. maybe.. 12, just before puberty, there was a woman who used to stay with me if my parents went out late, called a "companion". She had refused to let me smell her actual feet, claiming she didnt want her feet touched, due to having had surgery. Same thing with her. She would take her shoes off, and leave the room. She was working lol, being the "companion" to me, whatever that was. When she would leave the room, I would smell her closed toe flat shoes. It was also as close as I ever got to her feet. I didnt know her very long, so it only happened a few times.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I waited tables there was a really cute bisexual bartender that always wore flats with major toe cleavage showing. I never saw her barefoot. She was really open about having a gf and we were friends on a coworker level. One day me, her and a few other coworkers decided to go to a movie after work. I ended up riding with her and when we got in the car she reached around to her back floorboard and grabbed some flip flops. The next thing I knew she put the flats on the back floorboard. She wanted to get a bottle of liquor before the movie so she went to a grocery store to pick one up. I stayed in the car and when she went in I leaned back between the seats and got a good smell. When we got to the movie I finally saw her feet and they were sexy.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links