Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Smelling someone's work shoes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Smelling someone's work shoes
Fetish666
Major Player
Member # 45657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fetish666   Email Fetish666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to do a job in Poland once. There was a gorgeous girl that worked in the office. She used to leave her shoes at work and travel to & from the office wearing boots made for snow.

I worked a lot of overtime and I would love to go into the office & grab her shoes for a good smelling session.

I cummed in some of her shoes and let them dry out. It was great to see her walking around the next day in the shoes I had abused!!

Posts: 155 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wringer
Board Regular
Member # 48761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wringer   Email wringer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many times, various female colleagues in varuious offices over the years who have left their daytime work shoes under their desks, giving me the chance to smell inside them after they'd gone. I've enjoyed the sometimes unbelievable aroma from the sweaty shoes of gorgeous colleagues, the enjoyed seeing them wearing the same shoes the next day, unaware I now knew what their feet smelled like.

--------------------
Feel free to contact me about anything to do with girls' smelly feet

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links