Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Toms (rant) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Toms (rant)
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm seeing too many lovely ladies with Toms this Spring! [Mad]

They're ugly, they cover up the entire foot and they are, unfortunately, hugely popular. They are alongside crocs as the worst shoes for us foot fetishists!

Thoughts?

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they can do a good job showing off ankles, if the girl has nice ankles.

But a lot of the time, they can combine with an overall look to exude a sense of sloppiness or, in extreme cases, poor hygiene.

I personally would not compare them to Crocs, which are truly hideous among grownups. Crocs are kids' shoes, and adults just look ridiculous in them.

I personally am infinitely grateful that Birkenstocks are a thing of the past. Those were just awful.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Completely agree! And my wife has fallen under their spell as well. Until it started getting really warm she had been wearing them all the time. I was real close to asking her if she would ever wear sandals or flip flops again. Fortunately she's back into summer footwear all the time now.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not a fan however there is an upside, They bring some great funk. My wife wears hers and let me tell you, they smell great.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You make a decent point. As long as a gal is wearing Tom's she ain't wearing sandals. And Tom's are some of the worst type of flats. They don't show any toe cleavage and they aren't good for dangling.

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to google this. Yeah, those are awful.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love specifically looking for hot girls wearing Toms, chucks, vans, keds... etc, to stop and bare their soles to the world.

Toms in particular, contribute a good deed to humanity in more ways than one! [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toms, Vans, Crocks, Birkenstocks,...I hate them all.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
I love specifically looking for hot girls wearing Toms, chucks, vans, keds... etc, to stop and bare their soles to the world.

Toms in particular, contribute a good deed to humanity in more ways than one! [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

Lol, they do at least look like they get their feet moist and sweaty!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joblom
Board Regular
Member # 44045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joblom   Email Joblom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Toms because they promise hot, sweaty feet

As GGneighbor said

One of my coworkers wears Toms every day and I swear I have a crush on her feet because of it

Posts: 39 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Toms. Their smell rivals flats. On the contrary, I hate flip-flobs and most sandals — all they do is dry feet out and make them smell like dirt. Give me sweaty feet out of Toms any day.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Joblom:
I love Toms because they promise hot, sweaty feet

As GGneighbor said

One of my coworkers wears Toms every day and I swear I have a crush on her feet because of it

One of my coworkers wears them too and I'm hoping she leaves them at work one day.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Toms so fucking much. All true foot aroma lovers should realise why if they have experinced their magical, strong scent
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm venturing all the guys who are hating on shoes like this, Chuck Taylor's, and Vans, aren't fans of smelling sweaty feet. Just a hunch!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this whole "One Day Without Shoes" (tagged in social media #withoutshoes) deal they are promoting for this coming May 21st is pretty nice of the Toms shoe company [Wink]

http://www.toms.com/one-day-without-shoes

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links