Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Toms (rant) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Toms (rant)
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I'm venturing all the guys who are hating on shoes like this, Chuck Taylor's, and Vans, aren't fans of smelling sweaty feet. Just a hunch!

Patrick

In my case, it's true. I hate smelly feet, and honestly can't see (or smell?) the appeal.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
quote:
I'm venturing all the guys who are hating on shoes like this, Chuck Taylor's, and Vans, aren't fans of smelling sweaty feet. Just a hunch!

Patrick

In my case, it's true. I hate smelly feet, and honestly can't see (or smell?) the appeal.
I suspect that Patrick is on to something, here.

I largely agree with Rider Aldebaran; a light scent can be pleasant (e.g. a little salty leather) but the kind of funk that these shoes tend to cultivate is - put politely - offensive.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all I had to Google Toms coz I didn't know what they were, now I do and I don't mind them at all. Although I still hate crocs [Nut Kick]

That charity thing is a great Idea [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
quote:

Patrick

I suspect that Patrick is on to something, here.

I largely agree with Rider Aldebaran; a light scent can be pleasant (e.g. a little salty leather) but the kind of funk that these shoes tend to cultivate is - put politely - offensive.

I guess I should've been more clear that I LOVE smelly feet. My point with Toms is, how can we see a gals feet in public if they're wearing Toms and they're all covered up? If you know the gal has pretty feet then YEAH, Toms are cool! But to walk into a grocery story in the middle of summer and see all these hot chics wearing Toms, I'm like... [Thud]

I'd like to SEE their toes!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unlike you single guys, the only feet I'm going to be smelling is my wife's feet (well...maybe I can convince her differently at some point)...so I'm going to have to go with flip flops over Toms and Crocs so I can happily perv on other random girls feet.

Although every year when the weather warms up and someone inevitably makes the pronouncement that flip flop time is here..there is also the double edged sword factor of looking at some awful looking feet. How many times have we all adjusted our path in the supermarket or similar public venue to get a closer look at some attractive woman in flip flops -only to see marginal or ugly feet?

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just for looking purposes while out in public, yes, flip flops all the way. If I'm picking up a model of mine and I know I'm going to be a few inches away from those feet I already know and love, the sneakers. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Just for looking purposes while out in public, yes, flip flops all the way. If I'm picking up a model of mine and I know I'm going to be a few inches away from those feet I already know and love, the sneakers. LOL

Patrick

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links