Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » General Questions for Webmasters (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: General Questions for Webmasters
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
It depends on what country you are from and what the laws there are. Not to mention what type content you are looking to shoot. Strictly feet/non nudity, foot jobs, nudity, etc. There would obviously be some legal ramifications there.

I'm not a webmaster nor do I have any desire to be one, but I've never felt that convincing a random female off the streets to recruit as a potential model to simply show and take pictures of her feet is any different than if you wanted to attract her in general and obtain her phone number for instance. The same methods, techniques and rules of attraction I imagine would still apply. If your goal is to set up a later date or appointment to shoot with her, it would be the same approach as if you wanted to secure a second date with her; you have to give her a reason to want to hang out with you again. I don't imagine simply handing her a business card or promising her money, would in itself be enough the majority of the time.

Many females are simply looking to have a fun experience and a fun time. I would think that if you first approach them and start immediately telling her that she needs to sign release forms, what pay rates are and throwing around all these legal terms and consulting with attorneys, could be more a deterrent to her posing rather than piquing her interest and curiosity. It may naturally make her feel or give her the impression that she's partaking in something illegal and that it could possibly get both her and you in trouble. She might then feel nervous and be reluctant to pose.

I don't feel there's any need to get worked up over and make such a big deal over something as pedestrian as feet. There's absolutely no harm in feet. Often, I think foot enthusiasts themselves are the ones that end up making it a bigger deal for others than what it really is.

In addition to the ones who have already commented in this thread, there are many other great webmasters/photographers in the community that do resplendent work who would be more than willing to help you and offer you advice.

Good luck. [Smile]

Thanks,

I honestly have very little interest in random women on the street. Done it and it's a waste of time for me.

I'm a member of a few modelling portals and this is where I make contact with prospects. Most of these women expect a contract discussing pay and image usage. Many girls would be reluctant if you approached them on the street.

I get lots of "no" answers, but as GGN says it's not a numbers game. I'm still going to give it a "go" and thanks for the well wishes! [Cheers]

You're welcome. [Smile]

GGN is a good person to go to for advice on this. Another photographer who does great work and is a really great guy that would be good to talk to some time would be National. It is a numbers game in the sense that not everyone is always going to tell you "Yes," but as it was mentioned, it takes a fair amount of practice to get good and being rejected regularly before the "no's" start to curtail and the "yeses" become more frequent. You start to develop a keen sense for natural human behavior and know what you're looking for when you see it. The majority of it comes from just knowing what natural human behavior is and what usually triggers auto responses in others.

Often times, people are told to just be "themselves" when it comes to meeting women and with just talking to strangers in general. However, if being "themselves" and doing what they have always done isn't working, this probably isn't the best of advice. A person's true self is one that isn't stuck in a routine and repeated patterns when it comes to interactions; they simply go with the moment and feed off of it.

The key though is to not attach yourself to the moment so much to where you're putting too much emphasis on the uncertain outcome and giving away too much value. Be interesting enough to the point where they don't want you to leave and things will progress from there. Often times, it's not necessarily the female rejecting the guy; the guy rejects himself in his own mind before a conversation even starts.

Best of luck Robotron! [Cheers]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
Thanks,

I honestly have very little interest in random women on the street. Done it and it's a waste of time for me.

I'm a member of a few modelling portals and this is where I make contact with prospects. Most of these women expect a contract discussing pay and image usage. Many girls would be reluctant if you approached them on the street.

I get lots of "no" answers, but as GGN says it's not a numbers game. I'm still going to give it a "go" and thanks for the well wishes!

Do what works best for you and don't believe half the BS you see posted here lol. I never asked for help nor knew anything about this business way back in 2005 and had to learn all the ropes myself on what works and what doesn't. I have an equal number of "randoms" versus "contracted models" and the result is always the same (I get to see their feet and take great, fun pics of them). No one really cares about first contact, they are more interested in the final product. They don't call me the Finisher for nothing [Joint]
Thanks Sir,

Since I've been doing this since 2010, I know what works for me. Sure I'm willing to try different things, but I'm always going to go where I get the most "bang". I think it's good to go in with some different perspectives and thoughts on it. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links