Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Work Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Work Feet
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had this amaizing thing happen at work the other day. This young (22) lady I was training has this habit of popping her heel out of her shoe. A good thing to us here. Being a foot guy, this is just a tease. Over the past few weeks, I've commented that I am an observent person. So JayRea said OK, what color are my eyes while covering her eyes, I just chuckled and said Lt Blue, and your left eye is slightly lighter then your right. Your are wearing mis-matched socks, one is little bats and the other is Jack-o-lanterns. Now with that being said, fast forward three weeks. Last night, JayRea out of the blue asked me, why do men like girls feet. What do you mean? Well I've seem you looking at my feet when I play with my shoe. Needless to say I was caight of guard, so I went with the truth. I can only tell you what I think, Well, the basic thing is that the sweat glands in the foot prodouce pheramones, and tha is what atracts men to women. Oh, she said, dp you want to smell mine? I don't think that it would be OK, me being your boss. I don't care about that, I just don't get it. Well I don't know how else to explain it. Well can you show me on next break? OK. Next break comes around and I find myself out in her car and, she asks, what now? Well put your fet in my lap and I'll do the rest. Oh just one thing, I looked it up on the web, and I get it a little. So I picked up her foot by the anckle and lifted up her foot and took off her shoe and gave it a little sniff. The smell was monumental. WOW, I said. Oh By The Way, I've ben wearing the same socks all week. I know, I told her. I lifted her foot to my nose and the scent was one of the best feet I have ever smelled. Before I knew it I was sucking on her big toe. Sure enough, just as I and JayRea were getting into it, by cell phone timer went off. I gave her foot one last good sniff and put her shoe back on. What about my sock? Oh, that's for me later. After we returned to work, she asked me what this ment. I write the schedu;e, so I can have us have the same day off next week. How about make it the same day off in two weeks, and we'll see if you still like my pheramones. I still have a hard on writing this. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In-freaking-credible!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! I always wish I'd get caught by an understanding woman.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack8
Board Regular
Member # 10504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool story.

On occasions I have tried to get caught looking at a womans feet on purpose hoping for something afterwards but it has never happened. Fortunately I have a partner now who indulges in my fetish and lets me do whatever I like with them.

Posts: 48 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude! She's got you right where she wants you.

Cool story, and.... ENJOY IT. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BUT BUT BUT..... might I add..... you are the boss in this situation so just don't do anything that might put you in a compromising (and legal) situation later on down the road.

Again, enjoy the ride! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose stranger things have happened. I get that you were caught off guard, still it is surprising that you opened up about foot pheromones.After all it is way easier to explain why you like the sight of women's feet than the smell of them.

The other surprising part was her admitting that she had been wearing the same socks all week. I like a gal to have an honest stink to her feet but a whole week with the same socks is a little heavy handed on the honesty, even for me.

If it sounds like I am calling b.s, take it as a compliment. Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fucking amazing. Great read
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You mos def hit the lottery with this one. Have fun, be careful with regards to work, and I hope you will keep us updated as you introduce her to your world.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys. I was indeed caught off guard with this one. All my years of foot watching, this seems to be one of the first that gets it. I can't wait for what is too come. She did let me take a pic of her socks today, she'd been wearing them a while, like I said she'd been watching me. Gonna Post on the pics page.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Dammit, how can I upload a pic to show her socks? [Secret]
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the Foot Pictures forum, there is a sticky thread devoted to image hosting and assistance. Check it out, and hope it helps.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Thanks, I'll give it a try.
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anything just post a link to a site that you uploaded the pics to. Get some pics of her feet while you're at it. If she's letting you do all that right off the bat I'm sure pics won't be a big deal, lol.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karolinka95
All Pro Poster
Member # 48346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karolinka95   Email karolinka95   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great read. Lucky guy [Big Grin] [Blush]
Posts: 545 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links