Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Work Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Work Feet
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOOT WOOT, it's only three days away until she will let me see her feet again, she is quite a tease. I still have not figurged out how to upload pics here, the sticky thing on the forum didn;t help. She sent me a pic of the socks, and Just to let you know, it gave me a chubby just from the look of the socks. I know that they are gonna smell amaizing. The worst part is, or the best part, she is just a little tease about ir.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did you post the photo? [Smile]
Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sad day, my foot friend put in her two weeks notice and with another job working daytime with the "normies". she called in sick the other day and her last scheduled shift is wed night, and I'm pretty sure that she will not show up. She's only been doing this a few months, and I have been doing this for years, she can start over and I cannot. Now to try and find another foot friend. :-(
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tough luck buddy

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gareney
Loyal Member
Member # 49198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gareney   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great story thanks for sharing!

--------------------
Hot feet are gifts from god.

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toes2Nose1969:
Sad day, my foot friend put in her two weeks notice and with another job working daytime with the "normies". she called in sick the other day and her last scheduled shift is wed night, and I'm pretty sure that she will not show up. She's only been doing this a few months, and I have been doing this for years, she can start over and I cannot. Now to try and find another foot friend. :-(

Did it get weird at work for her and she quit? That will pose a problem mixing work and pleasure when you are the boss.

However if that is not the case you could always call her up.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links