Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Fetish specific dating/hookup apps (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fetish specific dating/hookup apps
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TruthBeTold:
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
Many of these dating sites are almost exclusively male, with fake women. Real women are more likely to meet people in person.

Exactly, if I wanted to talk with a male posing as a woman, I'd call one of those old school 900 numbers LOL!

quote:
Girls don't necessarily need to be predisposed to anything in order for them to enjoy you introducing them to something new and exciting.

You'd have way higher odds getting out and going to some clubs, parties, and events and such.

cbf

Once again, your golden advice is spot on! This recommendation is also great for guys who want to brush up on their social skills. The rewards though, are phenomenal, as we've seen through countless examples from real life foot troopers over the years. Nothing beats a pair of women's feet after a satisfying day of earning them out in the field.

In the quest for getting feet, the virtual world has no comparison to the trenches of real life. Get out there fellas and share your success stories! Men like GGN and others have perfected the proof of concept, so it's just a matter of being inspired enough to make it happen in your own world!! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
It seems like SOOOO much work from hello...to...wow your feet tasted and smelled incredible & I came really hard. [Jerkoff]

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're looking for dating, I would highly recommend and encourage you to go out and meet regular women. Me thinks these hookup sites are nothing but a waste of time.

If you're looking for a one and done proposition, you could try the pay for play model.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
If you're looking for dating, I would highly recommend and encourage you to go out and meet regular women. Me thinks these hookup sites are nothing but a waste of time.

If you're looking for a one and done proposition, you could try the pay for play model.

for a lot of men, going out and meeting "regular" women is as much or a bigger waste of time then looking online. it's only not a waste of time to men who are good at it and after a while why keeping going out there and striking out? so that those of y'all on here can laugh at them when they step up to the wrong lady and creep them out and end up in the news? fuck that!

but for pay to play route, backpage is king! just be careful and always go the "outcall" route

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Man don't think so negative of yourself, you don't know that for sure. BTW, Do you still have to link Facebook accounts to Tinder?

oh, i know, by way of never getting a swipe right on there. i've changed the profile on there a number of times but get nowhere on it. and you do, but i forgot what info they take off of there besides your interests that you "like" and friends just to see what match you two have mutual friends with.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BlackHxC88:
quote:
Man don't think so negative of yourself, you don't know that for sure. BTW, Do you still have to link Facebook accounts to Tinder?

oh, i know, by way of never getting a swipe right on there. i've changed the profile on there a number of times but get nowhere on it. and you do, but i forgot what info they take off of there besides your interests that you "like" and friends just to see what match you two have mutual friends with.
So it doesn't post to your timeline who you swipe or even the fact you are on there?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When it comes to interaction, I feel there is no better method for displaying your true personality and who you truly are, than face to face in person. Like another person stated earlier, nobody can truly get a feel for how another person is from behind a computer screen. You could totally play someone up in your mind to what you want them to be and what they seem to be from behind a computer screen, but once in person, there's still a possibility you may be disappointed.

Many will claim that the way around this is webcams, pictures, etc. However, when you think about it, what is the purpose of a webcam when you chat with strangers on the web? To make it as close to "real life" as possible. If you're attempting to avoid "real life" interaction in the first place, then why are you investing your time to attempt to make your online encounters feel as "real" as possible? If you have the option, it seems easier to just simply go out and interact face to face with people.

Females have the propensity to be emotional thinkers. That being said, many like spontaneous, on the spot adventures with someone who they feel they are going to have fun being around. If you tell a female you've never actually met in person yet what to expect through text messages, dating sites, dating apps, various Internet messenging services, etc., it takes the mystery, anticipation or intrigue element away. You've already played and shown your entire hand, so to speak. They key is to give a little at a time to where she finds you interesting enough to want to stick around at the moment, while still keeping her guessing in her mind to give her a reason to want to hang out with you again in the future.

When it comes to feet, many guys would be surprised at how often ridiculous, innocuous, petty truths tend to work to one's advantage. Especially when it's something as pedestrian as someone simply finding feet interesting. When it comes to all of these foot fetish stereotypes, it seems like the ones who put a lot of emphasis on it and tend to fret and worry about it the most, are foot enthusiasts themselves. A lot of females really don't have much experience with the matter, or know too much about it.

If something just quite frankly isn't that big of a deal to you and you are able to convey that's it's not a big deal for you, the probability is higher that the other party won't find it to be a big deal, either. That being the case, if the other party doesn't have much experience or knowledge in the subject, they will base their perceptions on the vibe that you project.

If you start making something that quite frankly isn't a big deal, into a big deal, that's when things start to typically become awkward.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
quote:
quote:

So it doesn't post to your timeline who you swipe or even the fact you are on there?
nope. it kinda works how espn ask if you'd like to sign on with your facebook account. nothing you post on tinder or swipe on shows up on facebook
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Many of these dating sites are almost exclusively male, with fake women. Real women are more likely to meet people in person.

Girls don't necessarily need to be predisposed to anything in order for them to enjoy you introducing them to something new and exciting.

You'd have way higher odds getting out and going to some clubs, parties, and events and such.

cbf

GGN is on the money here. Disconnect from your computer and other devices and go out and interact face to face with people.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:

cbf

GGN is on the money here. Disconnect from your computer and other devices and go out and interact face to face with people.
computers are more trustworthy and honest then people these days anyway
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

cbf

computers are more trustworthy and honest then people these days anyway
That's true..I like doing both that way you can see who is who and also how they are online which reflects their personal style.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Very true, and it's the best way to develop "in-person" social skills, which can be priceless when it comes to real life human interaction. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

nope. it kinda works how espn ask if you'd like to sign on with your facebook account. nothing you post on tinder or swipe on shows up on facebook
lol can you imagine if it did? [Eek!] [Confused]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links