Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Women's shoes under their desks in office (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Women's shoes under their desks in office
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I have been indulging in some pretty excellent foot fetish fantasies recently. First, let me give a little back story.

I work in a large corporate building downtown. I work in IT so I work different shifts almost every week. This week I've been working the off shift, so there's essentially no one in these buildings. During my downtime, I have been wandering to different areas of my floor to where I know certain women work. My mission was to see if they kept any shoes under their desk so I could have a nice sniff. The first cube I get to had a pair of heels and a pair of flats. Crossing my fingers and hoping for a good foot odor to be left on them, I buried my face in the heels. Jackpot! Intoxicating. Tried the flats. Absolutely incredible. I couldn't contain myself. The first day I discovered this I snuck the heel off to the bathroom and had an awesome stroke while I inhaled the foot odor, and then came hard right into the shoe. Once I finished, I cleaned the shoe up and returned. The next day, I did the same with the flats. Today, I scoped out a new area where two very attractive women work, and BOTH had had shoes under their desk and BOTH had fantastic scents. So I've got my next two days planned out [Smile]

I know this is risky business and I know it is definitely fucked up, but it is so hot and just so tempting that I can't hold back. What do you guys think of this? Is it going to far? Is it crossing the line? Would you do the same? Should I stop while I'm ahead? I'd like to hear your honest opinions.

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you doing this while they're gone for the day or out to lunch?
When in this situation I get strong temptation, but restrain myself if it's too risky. I think it's a low thing to do, but I'm guilty of doing it.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do it when they are gone for the day and the building is practically empty. I wouldn't dare do it during business hours haha.

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can do whatever you like in this life so long as you don't get caught [Big Grin] I mean your not hurting anyone, and people would only be offended if they found out, so as long as you are very careful and make sure the work you get payed for is done I would crack on! Plus this is literally in my top 5 fantasies!!!!!

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're positive there are no cameras around? If so, just ALWAYS be on guard and I'd take both shoes with you to the bathroom. That way if one of the gals suddenly appears as you exit the bathroom, and wants to grab her shoes there won't be one missing.

1 shoe missing - creepy
2 shoes missing - hmmm, wonder where I left them

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Yeah pretty positive there aren't any cameras. Taking both shoes may be more difficult just because there's not a lot of room to hold them.

It definitely feels like I'm living a fantasy though. The first time I inhaled the foot scent I was mesmerized and felt forced to cum in them lol. It's addicting. Now when I see one of those girls wearing those specific shoes, I can say that they're walking in my cum. Incredibly kinky and sexy. I can't take it!

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty awesome, a family member on my wife's side has some of the cutest feet (kinda small) but the other day we were over at their house and she has her pair of TOM like shoes at the door with the insoles pulled out.
I imagine this was to let them dry out, perhaps sweaty and smelly.
I was about 2 feet away from them since I was putting on my shoes. I was so tempted but couldn't risk it.
Maybe next time I'll just go for it.

Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pardon my cynicism, but with stuff like this, it's no wonder outsiders see us as creeps.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

I knew there had to be at least one person who would say something like that. I admit it's definitely creepy as fuck. I honestly cannot resist the temptation though. Time to get ahold of my fetish. Or is it.....

--------------------
- FootSlave -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, I could write quite a long, descriptive and entertaining reply, but instead I will only say that I agree with vice0999--- working nights solo in an empty office definitely has it's privileges --- and I'll leave it at that. [Wink]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Haha footboy1 I'd really enjoy hearing one of your stories!

I'm about to embark on my journey here shortly. It's about that time [Wink]

--------------------
- FootSlave -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vice0999:

I'm about to embark on my journey here shortly. It's about that time [Wink]

Remember, big strokes.

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol this is awesome but I am very jealous!! Anything to report back from the night shift ?

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CougarHunter40
Loyal Member
Member # 47088

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CougarHunter40   Email CougarHunter40   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, creepy
Posts: 77 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's always cameras..be careful! You don't want to be walked out by the cops in front of everyone the next day and then end up on the news.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links