Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Women's shoes under their desks in office (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Women's shoes under their desks in office
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah...look for cameras as well as other people that might show up or stay late.

My workplace is now the new sucky open modern environment. Very hard to do anything and they have cameras now...while I don't think they are turned o . Or being monitored...but brother you got to beware!

In past environments I had some opportunities...had gone back.in the office after hours or early shift and could do some quick raids. Was just a few sniffs and maybe a lick...I wouldn't take a chance jerking off and specially not cumming inside the shoe!

Most of the time it was disappointing...either no smell or it had a bunch of dust.

Best one I found was an Indian woman would wear these like moccasins...oh they had a potent smell.

There was one woman who had nice feet and was always exercising and would say how much her feet sweat and all stinky...so I had a moment to get at her sneakers...and guess what? The bitch put baby powder in them:( no fun!

Be safe!!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CougarHunter40:
Yup, creepy

Do not judge others, and you will not be judged.

Any updates vice0999? [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GreenManalishi
Major Player
Member # 48991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreenManalishi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah you want to be careful of cameras
Posts: 114 | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joblom
Board Regular
Member # 44045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joblom   Email Joblom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
Pardon my cynicism, but with stuff like this, it's no wonder outsiders see us as creeps.

I agree, and it would be less creepy if he was sniffing their panties instead.

That said, I'd be lying through my teeth if I said I wouldn't at least feel the temptation.

Posts: 39 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CougarHunter40
Loyal Member
Member # 47088

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CougarHunter40   Email CougarHunter40   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by CougarHunter40:
[qb] Yup, creepy

If im doing the weird creepy shit that gives others a reason to judge me, then judge away. Crawling around on thr floor smelling coworkers shoes wothout conset is fucking deviant. End of story

Posts: 77 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
[qb] Yup, creepy

If im doing the weird creepy shit that gives others a reason to judge me, then judge away. Crawling around on thr floor smelling coworkers shoes wothout conset is fucking deviant. End of story

PUH-LEEZE. Spare the preaching, son. It's not like he's taking upskirt photos with some hidden camera, or sticking his finger up their vaginas. It's just some harmless innocent fun with some young hottie's smelly shoes. As long as he's discreet, and doesn't get caught, what his co-workers don't know won't hurt him.

Life is too short.

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb] Yup, creepy

PUH-LEEZE. Spare the preaching, son. It's not like he's taking upskirt photos with some hidden camera, or sticking his finger up their vaginas. It's just some harmless innocent fun with some young hottie's smelly shoes. As long as he's discreet, and doesn't get caught, what his co-workers don't know won't hurt him.

Life is too short.

-footboy1

[Cheers]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen to that footboy1. Just an update from last week. Thursday night I had my fun with the pairs of shoes I was eyeing up. Smelled both. Came in both [Smile]

I guess I'm getting lucky to not only find these shoes under their desks, but for them to actually have good, potent smells. I'm being safe about this. I've worked here long enough to know who's there and who isn't.

I've been working day lights this week so it's been just normal work, I do work this weekend though, so I need to plan out my next moves.

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This makes me sad. I understand a lot of men have sexual urges. But it seems to want a lot of us (not me personally) invade people's boundaries.

I understand that they don't know and you go out of your way to clean them... but I can't imagine I'd feel good while seeing them wear the items the next day.

You sure if you can't resist the urge to sniff them, would it be too much to resist actually cumming IN them?

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the thing about most us Foot Guys (and I'm sure some foot girls out there as well), we know damn well that stuff like this is kind of wrong, and definitely creepy as fuck. But we do it anyway. I really don't think we are just inherently more creepy just because of what we're attracted to. I think it has to do with the easy access to feet. I mean given the weather, they are every! and it is hard not to notice. It's the same for a guy who is into asses (as I am) you can't help but sneak all the peaks you can.

I think it's easier for our creepiness to show liking feet. Because of shoes and socks being left around so nonchalantly, it's easy to be tempted.

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CougarHunter40
Loyal Member
Member # 47088

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CougarHunter40   Email CougarHunter40   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being into feet doesnt make you a creep. Being a creep makes you a creep. Some creeps are into feet, some are into asses, some are into earlobes, etc. and the creeps that cant control it give everyone who can a bad name
Posts: 77 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, creepy as Hell and I do/did it every (safe) chance I get/got... [Evil Grin] (though not the jacking in part)

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10504 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome. Just becareful thats all.

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ja2854
Board Regular
Member # 44868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ja2854   Email ja2854   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb] Yup, creepy

Life is too short.

-footboy1

And foot guys complain as to why we get labeled as creepy or weird. Sniffing another girls *anything* without her consent is the definition of creepy and weird.

Come on man.

Posts: 37 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Sniffing another girls *anything* without her consent is the definition of creepy and weird."

Not if no one else finds out... [Evil Grin]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10504 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links