Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » New Girl - Tips for a veteran

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Girl - Tips for a veteran
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay guys, if you read my previous post you know the situation, but I wanted this thread to be more specific in terms of tips and how you guys think I should proceed with this woman I've been seeing.

I've successfully gotten toes in mouth when the woman is less than thrilled about the idea, many times before. Long story short, met this woman, perfect toes, she expressed possible disgust and lack of understanding of foot lovers. She doesn't know about my fetish yet, but before our last date did make it a point to tell me she was having a pedicure done and asked me what color I'd prefer (orange and they looked amazing).

Just curious, and looking for a few tips and tricks to foot paradise. Because her toes are really amazing, and I'm not even a toe guy. If you guys help, I promise to post pics when I get in good with them peds.

Thanks guys!

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just go with the flow, dude, and just keep your foot love to yourself ... for now.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd of been scoping her out during the other foot discussion, but I would of of let her know about my fetish when she asked what color for the pedicure. If she has perfect feet and has brought up foot discussion there's more to it. Either she's onto you, or knows she has pretty feet and wants attn. to them, or in the worst case really did experience the sleep thing and is mentally disturbed by foot guys.
I don't think it's very common for most women to discuss their feet on the first few dates, but she's taken it to extremes.
Why wait though? It's understandable to wait when you meet a girl that doesn't really say anything about her feet, and you don't want to jump overboard with getting in her pants too fast.
If you wait to tell her then she'll probably wonder why you didn't come out when she discussed her feet. She may think you're hiding more or aren't confident enough to own your fetish.
If I were you the next time I see her I'd just get it off my chest with her. If you win, you win. If you lose, you lose. Why wait? Do you really want those perfect feet or not?

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, she already knows you're into feet. She's been trying to flirt with you. If you keep denying your obvious interest, you're going to strike out sooner or later.

Self assured confidence my man. The last thing you want to do is come off as shy, awkward, unsure... Ladies prefer a guy who knows what he wants.

You need to be the one leading the interaction here. You want her impressions of what it's all about to be coming straight from you, not secondhand assumptions.

You sir are a veteran at this. I sincerely hope you won't let us down.

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl is testing your self assuredness, in my opinion.

She already knows that you have an interest in feet. She's throwing you clues that she knows and as mentioned, the longer you try and play it off and deny it as if it's just not true, the more you are hurting your own chances. Females tend to be leaps and bounds more perceptive than males, so if she starts giving you hints about something, odds are favorable that she knows.

90% of the time, it's not the actual fetish that's weird; it's how the guy goes about presenting it or carrying himself. As was mentioned, if you continue to try and deny it, her impression is going to be that you're shy, uncomfortable and insecure about it because you think it's weird. Is that the case?

If not, then give her the impression that it isn't, straight from you.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovebareinheels
Board Regular
Member # 31497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lovebareinheels   Email Lovebareinheels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My advice will be take it slow. You like her feet yes, something to look forward to. Work on the relationship and her and follow her cues, she likes to dress up her feet and must see them as an attractive part of her

In general feet are seen as things to show off by women, I have never understood why many find 'foot fetish' repulsive but there you go. I agree with BareSoles84 the fetish is not the weird thing it's how the guy goes about it, it should be a natural development of the relationship

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out these amazing toes. See what I'm working with.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19282916/IMG.jpg

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are worth the trouble.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links