Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Finding models. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Finding models.
finenbrown
Loyal Member
Member # 48067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for finenbrown   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had plenty of luck with Craigslist. However I want to do some more x rated photography. I was thinking of trying strippers. Anyone proposition strippers for a feet photo shoot with lingerie or naked?)

--------------------
[Smile]

Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would only proposition women (if I were you) and I had a legitimate website or business involved with this subject. They ALL ask where the photos are going and will decide from there, regardless of any suave and debonair approach. Usually when they hear "private collection" they are turned off about it unless large amounts of cash are offered where your bet is then about a 50/50 chance.
Now if you're talking about an encounter WITH their feet in some type of private session somewhere (for cash) most will accommodate you then. Even further, they may allow a couple of cell phone snaps of their feet but a full blown pose shoot..probably not. Just my experience from meeting girls from all walks and works of life from amateurs to pros they all have the same questions. Good Luck!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dicksonjoe
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i find all my models on facebook. Simply shoot em a friend request, if accepted introduce yourself as a photographer and tell em what pose you need! and give em a sample like feet up on the table! Works for me about 90%. cheers.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
finenbrown
Loyal Member
Member # 48067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for finenbrown   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well. Just had a session with a buxom blonde with perfect and unbelievably soft feet, topped off with French pedicure. It was nice, she got totally naked and took off her top to reveal her 36 DDs. She proceeded to have me lie back and she did the same and started stroking my cock with her succulent soles. She did a really good job stroking it. Then I sat up and kissed, sniffed, licked her soles, and sucked her toes. Back to stroking, then she gave me a tittyfuck and made me cum. It was fucking awesome. So awesome that I didn't even care to ask about a photo shoot lmao. Fuck.

--------------------
[Smile]

Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
finenbrown
Loyal Member
Member # 48067

quote:
Originally posted by dicksonjoe:
i find all my models on facebook. Simply shoot em a friend request, if accepted introduce yourself as a photographer and tell em what pose you need! and give em a sample like feet up on the table! Works for me about 90%. cheers.

Well I was wanted x rated photo session, like nude or semi nude,

--------------------
[Smile]

finenbrown
Loyal Member
Member # 48067

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
I would only proposition women (if I were you) and I had a legitimate website or business involved with this subject. They ALL ask where the photos are going and will decide from there, regardless of any suave and debonair approach. Usually when they hear "private collection" they are turned off about it unless large amounts of cash are offered where your bet is then about a 50/50 chance.
Now if you're talking about an encounter WITH their feet in some type of private session somewhere (for cash) most will accommodate you then. Even further, they may allow a couple of cell phone snaps of their feet but a full blown pose shoot..probably not. Just my experience from meeting girls from all walks and works of life from amateurs to pros they all have the same questions. Good Luck!

Thanks. Please,check your PM.

--------------------
[Smile]

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by finenbrown:
quote:

Thanks. Please,check your PM.
Thanks but I pretty much shoot all my own stuff and don't really need the help right now. You put out a lot of money on that girl, but at least you seemed to enjoy yourself. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find that it has almost entirely do with the image the photographer projects, much more so than money or content.

cbf

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out Model Mayhem

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Indeed image quality is right, they love to see how "pretty" you can make them in some cases. This guy has never shot before so he doesn't have much credit to start with. That's where a little green comes in handy til he can build a portfolio.

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
I find that it has almost entirely do with the image the photographer projects, much more so than money or content.

cbf

Good posting as usual, GGN.

As with many things in general, attempting to convince someone of something depends almost entirely on the image that you project; the way you carry and portray yourself. When someone has little to no knowledge about something, they will almost always predicate their opinion(s) on the subject on how you introduce it to them.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's true, even with experience and reputation, you're still starting from zero with each prospective new model who knows nothing about it.

In that case, personality goes a lot further than money or credentials. It's the reason why many women would never pose for some guys for any amount of money, but would happily do it for free for others.

cbf

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
finenbrown
Loyal Member
Member # 48067

quote:
Indeed image quality is right, they love to see how "pretty" you can make them in some cases. This guy has never shot before so he doesn't have much credit to start with. That's where a little green comes in handy til he can build a portfolio.

Well I have shot before. Mostly outdoor shots and some bedroom shots. Couple of sex shots are usually from video screen shots that I make after making a video.

I haven't posted my top quality work here yet, but I have posted some of my work here... Mostly cell phone shots, regular digital cameras, or vid screen shots from regular camera.
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=49;t=005247;p=1
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=49;t=005210;p=1#000010
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=034459;p=1#000010

I have a dslr with HD video now so my new stuff will be even better.

Part of the reason why I want to shoot is for the excitement, getting to share,and reliving the moment.

[ October 07, 2015, 11:45 PM: Message edited by: finenbrown ]

--------------------
[Smile]

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Part of the reason why I want to shoot is for the excitement, getting to share,and reliving the moment.
That's a great step there, however it still says "private collection" to most girls who inquire about it. Which is fine, some may indeed bite. Can't wait to see more [Smile]

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
It's true, even with experience and reputation, you're still starting from zero with each prospective new model who knows nothing about it.

In that case, personality goes a lot further than money or credentials. It's the reason why many women would never pose for some guys for any amount of money, but would happily do it for free for others.

cbf

Excellent points.

While one can't deny that having money, credentials in a particular area, good looks, etc. certainly helps, they are nothing more than mere accessories, so to speak. They can help get an initial hook, but generally aren't enough on their own to secure if you rely too heavily on one. The guy that exhibits a fun, interesting, intriguing and intelligent personality will generally trump the guy that has nothing interesting to say and expects that one of the initially stated accessories will be enough to hold her interest.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links